Chronic Suicide Support

Full Version: The Universal Vending Machine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
...and out pops a hypoallergenic breed (just to be safe) puppy (complete with owner's manual and a voucher for vet bills and canine diet pup food) to bring you present joy in place of past memories.

So i toss in all the water I'm constantly draining from my A/c unit
(Ah, I wanted the puppy! Oh well....)

...and out pops a giant fishtank, stocked with tropical fish, coral, sand ... the whole shebang.

Being allergic to fish of all sorts, I take a couple puffs of my bronchodilator and then toss that mess right back in!
...and out pops some "dead man's chest" covered in barnacles, muscles, seaweed, amd sea slime... and full of random ancient valuables and a couple bottles of highly questionable rum (considering centuries of being lost at sea!)

So i toss the rum and some seaweed back in, and take the loot home to inspect...
...and out pops some indescribably delicious Chinese main course. A little on the tangy side.

So, as I try to manage chopsticks, I kick off my black dress oxfords, the ones that cause me such pain, and toss them in ...
... and out pops a pair of well used, soft as doeskin Wellingtons

So I toss in one pair of stinky sox (or is that socks?)
...and out pops a few gallons of flithy grey dirty-sock water! Major yuck!

"Not interested," I say, and so I pour the filthy grey dirty-sock water right back into the machine ...
... and out pops a fishtank with lobsters peering outside! Yes plz!

I grab one of the lobsters and tell him he's the lucky one, and toss him back into the machine...
... and a MONSTER lobster squeezes its way out of the chute! Needless to say, chicken that I am, I run run for my life, monster lobster in pursuit.

About half an hour later, a homeless man walks by, finds a dollar on the ground, puts it into the vending machine, punches the button for Coke Classic, ...
... and out pops a warning notice that Coke contains the carcinogenic caffeine and an inordinate amount of sugar in various forms. I don't need this, just gimme the blasted caffeine!!! ... er, Coke!!!

Tosses warning notice back into the vending machine!
...and out pops a STOP sign. Although these sre illegal to possess, they are great decor so i attempt to shove it into my car.

I first unbolt it from the 4x4 post, and throw that back into the machine...

----------------------------------------------------------------

@Dragon
@SuperHeroAnimals

Your additions made me laugh a lot last night. I really appreciate both of your humor(s?)!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13