Chronic Suicide Support

Full Version: Forum Update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I cant find the "Thank you"-button anymore @Dragon /: ?
Argh, to make things install right I have to disable some plugins. The "Thanks" is among them. One thing I can't remember to do is to set this to "all posts" rather than "first post"

Thank you ma'am.
An update to MyBB 1.3.8 and it has a typo need to find and fix it.  In the meantime the 'MMMM's are gonna be here for a while.
MMMM's?

Oooohhhh, Now I get it.  Big Grin
Hokay, I think I have everything fixed again!! The problem was that a plugin that I had installed years ago ( Literally!! ) didn't clean up after itself when I deleted it and the boards plugin manager was looking for the file by a different name ... fissed!!
Hey @Dragon ! Nightsong encountered and issue and I have the same thing… The website throws a ton of warnings. If I scroll beyond them, the forum is accessible.
I can't possibly copy-paste all the warnings, but I can provide a screenshot if necessary. But chances are that you have the same issue?
Yes, I'm seeing them and *I* haven't made any changes to anything. Gonna have to go look at the MyBB forum and see what came up.

Been there and not seeing anything that looks like this. I have disabled several plugins which reduces the number of warnings but still no idea where they came from.
Bluehost changed the version of PHP that we're using to 8 and a lot of the plugins we've been using aren't ready for PHP8 ...
I'll have to check the status of the plugins and see what works and what doesn't.
I have turned off the display of error and warnings ... they're still there but we don't see them.
That's far beyond my level of expertise, thank you!
(02-07-2024, 09:19 PM)nightsong Wrote: [ -> ]That's far beyond my level of expertise, thank you!

Actually it's not.  For someone who can start her own business and keep it going for, what, 4 years understanding why PHP works the way it does (or doesn't) shouldn't be that big a problem.  No one's asking you to write 'stuff' but being able to talk to the folks who can - you really can do that!

... and sorry about waking you up. I forget about that time difference. ...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8