Chronic Suicide Support

Full Version: Forum Update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I'm really going to have to look into this better. Apparently the last update bolloxed the SCEditor (the default editor) so I have to either replace it - and there are several that I can use - or wait for them to fix it.

And I see what I think you're seeing - it's showing the words that go along with the icons for the second line of icons in the editor in "Reply", "Full Edit" and "New Thread" and as you said, that sucks.
Yes thats exactly it
I've reported it to mybb community and we'll see what comes of that (they're normally pretty good at responding).
I've also looked at the two other editors that are 'plug and play' for the mybb system editor and both of them seem to have problems similar to scEditor (the system editor)
At the moment, I haven't a clue.... sorry.

Said they were pretty quick at responding - does this work for you now??
Its fixed now dragon thank you
and thank you @jman197 for letting me know.  We all use the forum differently and things you see may not be what I see so I really do appreciate people who take the time to tell me 'it's messed up again!'
I *really* have to find one place to post forum updates --- but for now this will work.

I update the forum to the current release today and in the process updated the "Thanks" plugin and for some reason we're now getting "Thanks" twice - as well as the option to thank someone twice. Gotta go look at that.

Let me know if you see anything else that's odd, please.
Not only do I have unlimited thanks remaining... I have twice that many! ^^ Hehe. Sorry... I'm sure you'll get it figured out
er ... two times infinity is ... ???? Smile
Okay, fixed that! You now have half as many as you had before ( I think )
doglaugh
Hehehe
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8