Chronic Suicide Support

Full Version: Forum Update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
This isn't an update but a notice of a problem I've seen ... for some reason, sometimes when you paste text into a message it picks up font and size information that make it so small that it's unreadable.

The fix for that is to enter view source mode (that's the icon that looks like a sheet of paper) and edit out the size / color / font specs - they aren't need so you can just remove them.  Also, remove the end markers "[/size]", etc.
An update to the forum software today, as always let me know what goes bump in the night.
Update to MyBB 1.8.31 today. Also an update to the thanks system ... I think it's all running right, but let me know if anything looks odd.
Update to MyBB 1.8.32 today
Update to MyBB 1.8.33 today, think I've made the corrections needed with every update.
Y'all will let me know if things aren't working right, right?
It deleted all my alerts, even the ones I hadn't checked out, just FYI it probably reset everyone's back to 0. No big deal for me but eh
Well, it's not my fault! You should check out all those alerts as soon as you see them, it might be important, you might have won our million dollar prize.

That's one of the side effects when we get a new version. I have to uninstall and reinstall some of the add-ons and things get lost in the operation. Kidneys, livers stuff like that, nothing important.
The text on all the posts is reeeeeeallly small. And adjusting the font size on my device doesn't affect it, only affects the size of the text on the page, on entries. I read a few things by zooming in and it was veeeeerrry difficult. Any idea?
(03-19-2023, 09:53 PM)UnicornSmudge Wrote: [ -> ]The text on all the posts is reeeeeeallly small. And adjusting the font size on my device doesn't affect it, only affects the size of the text on the page, on entries. I read a few things by zooming in and it was veeeeerrry difficult. Any idea?

On this, I have no idea.  On both my laptop and desktop the text appears right.  And I know "that's a lot of help!"
And another update to 1.8.34

Anything go bump???
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8