Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forum Update
This isn't an update but a notice of a problem I've seen ... for some reason, sometimes when you paste text into a message it picks up font and size information that make it so small that it's unreadable.

The fix for that is to enter view source mode (that's the icon that looks like a sheet of paper) and edit out the size / color / font specs - they aren't need so you can just remove them.  Also, remove the end markers "[/size]", etc.
We live by each other and for each other. Alone we can do so little. Together we can do so much.
-- Helen Keller
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Dragon for this post:
  • nikoo_o
An update to the forum software today, as always let me know what goes bump in the night.
We live by each other and for each other. Alone we can do so little. Together we can do so much.
-- Helen Keller
Update to MyBB 1.8.31 today. Also an update to the thanks system ... I think it's all running right, but let me know if anything looks odd.
-- Helen Keller
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to Dragon for this post:
  • Echo66, jameswilliam, nightsong, UnicornSmudge
Update to MyBB 1.8.32 today
-- Helen Keller
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Dragon for this post:
  • jameswilliam, nightsong
Update to MyBB 1.8.33 today, think I've made the corrections needed with every update.
Y'all will let me know if things aren't working right, right?
-- Helen Keller
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to Dragon for this post:
  • jameswilliam, nightsong, UnicornSmudge
It deleted all my alerts, even the ones I hadn't checked out, just FYI it probably reset everyone's back to 0. No big deal for me but eh
A bucket full of wishes... is sometimes too heavy

Loved  Gloomy
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to UnicornSmudge for this post:
  • Dragon, jameswilliam, They/Them/Many
Well, it's not my fault! You should check out all those alerts as soon as you see them, it might be important, you might have won our million dollar prize.

That's one of the side effects when we get a new version. I have to uninstall and reinstall some of the add-ons and things get lost in the operation. Kidneys, livers stuff like that, nothing important.
-- Helen Keller
[-] The following 5 users say Thank You to Dragon for this post:
  • Echo66, jameswilliam, nightsong, They/Them/Many, UnicornSmudge
The text on all the posts is reeeeeeallly small. And adjusting the font size on my device doesn't affect it, only affects the size of the text on the page, on entries. I read a few things by zooming in and it was veeeeerrry difficult. Any idea?
A bucket full of wishes... is sometimes too heavy

Loved  Gloomy
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to UnicornSmudge for this post:
  • Dragon
(03-19-2023, 09:53 PM)UnicornSmudge Wrote: The text on all the posts is reeeeeeallly small. And adjusting the font size on my device doesn't affect it, only affects the size of the text on the page, on entries. I read a few things by zooming in and it was veeeeerrry difficult. Any idea?

On this, I have no idea.  On both my laptop and desktop the text appears right.  And I know "that's a lot of help!"
-- Helen Keller
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Dragon for this post:
  • nightsong, UnicornSmudge
And another update to 1.8.34

Anything go bump???
-- Helen Keller