Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Chat Option - Join us on Discord!
Announcing a new chat option for CSS members.

Due to the limitations of the forum software, the chat feature here at CSS has not been used much in recent years. Many of our members would like an active, real-time chat forum where they might find some companionship among those who understand their unique challenges. In order to provide such a place, we have created a Discord server which should be able to provide us with a more full-featured chat experience.

Let me remind everyone that all the rules found on CSS will still apply, keep it friendly or at least polite. Discussion of methods and contracts is strictly against the rules to be found in CSS.

I hope you will join us there, as I’d like to see chat become a good part of CSS once again.

Below you will find the invite link to the Discord server. If you have any questions or issues, please reply here or PM @Dragon or @nameless the dog-boy

https://discord.gg/CmmhB2c
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to nameless the dog-boy for this post:
  • Dragon, Iamsamiam, nikoo_o, UnicornSmudge
My thanks Nameless, i looked ar Discord but didn't spend a lot of time with it.

This looks like it could be a workable option.
We live by each other and for each other. Alone we can do so little. Together we can do so much.
-- Helen Keller
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Dragon for this post:
  • nikoo_o, UnicornSmudge
Thought I'd see what the discord was all about, signed up, got the email verified & continue to discord message..... and nothing. It doesn't go anywhere. What am I doing wrong?
To the world you might just be one person, but to one person you might be the world.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Echo66 for this post:
  • Dragon, nikoo_o
We show you as being active on your phone now. Is that right or do you need more help.
We live by each other and for each other. Alone we can do so little. Together we can do so much.
-- Helen Keller
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Dragon for this post:
  • nikoo_o
(09-27-2021, 09:48 AM)Echo66 Wrote: Thought I'd see what the discord was all about, signed up, got the email verified & continue to discord message..... and nothing. It doesn't go anywhere. What am I doing wrong?

I don't know if this is still relevant or not, but...

It depends on the type of device that you're using. If you're on your phone, you might have to update the app (if it's compatabile with your device). As well, trying to delete and reinstall would probably work as well.

And in terms of not seeing chat messages, are you talking about the fact that everything on your screen is just gray? Or can you just not see the css specific server?

Because in case 1, it's possible that your phone may not have enough storage for discord, so deleting some other files/apps and re-running discord should work. In case 2, try swiping to the right and see if you can see the css logo.

Or by "not going anywhere" did you mean the verification link from your email? Because in that case, yes, the verification from your email is simply a verification and would not go anywhere. In order to actually access discord, you'd have to go into the app.
sometimes, having too much control of your mind leads to a loss of control
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to nikoo_o for this post:
  • Dragon, UnicornSmudge

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Star I want to have a partee! Will you join me? UnicornSmudge 59 20,635 08-08-2018, 11:56 AM
Last Post: Ashley