Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I want to have a partee! Will you join me?
Star 
Hi fellow humans...
I think it would be great to have a time where the chat room has more than one person around. I know party planning can be difficult with our time zones... but it could make it fun, too!
I figure if those interested can use this thread to post their availability and time zone maybe we/i can synthesize a time that would hopefully work for a few of us!
I am most available Mondays and Wednesdays. 
I work thurs-sun so am available nights (and late night!) only for those days.
My time zone is Pacific Standard (PST) (USA Idaho Washington California Oregon... etc)
I have a comittment 5pm-7pm Mondays but that is it. 

I found a time zone converter thing. I dont know exactly where everyone is, but i added a few cities.
Here's a link to the page if you want to calculate too Smile

Time zone calc
A bucket full of wishes... is sometimes too heavy

Loved  Gloomy
Oh, gee, you said humans so I guess I can't participate ...  I'l just be the old man setting in the corner watching you young kids ....

I'll tell you what I'll do though ... how about a list of who's available when 

UnicornSmudgenight S---TFSPST (GMT+7)
DragonEveningsCST (GMT+5)
SatinyEvenings SMTW-FSBST (GMT+1)
jman197EveningsEST (GMT+4)

If you all will add your desires, I'll update the table and the UnicornSmudge can decide when she wants her party to begin!
We live by each other and for each other. Alone we can do so little. Together we can do so much.
-- Helen Keller
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Dragon for this post:
  • UnicornSmudge
You're the best @Dragon
It's okay, you're invited...just bring a beer and people watch ...and occasionally yell at us to get off the lawn XD

Loved  Gloomy
Actually, I don't like parties, but as long as I don't have to hang around with you guys in RL, computer party is pretty ok. Just joking, I'd have a beer or two with you, too.
I'm GMT+1, avaible in the evening unless on Thursdays and when I'm I away. Somehow flexible, some afternoons and mornings are free, too.
A first sign of the beginning of understanding is the wish to die. ~ F. Kafka
I'm good with evenings on any night
There is darkness all around and darkness inside.
Yay! Umm so i got recently super busy! Which i am grateful for so much activitty and positive association. So, the date will still be tbd. This workweek/weekend i have plans and work and need to sleep at some point!! Next weekend i expect to work late, it is a jazz festival and i work at a winery downtown. Plus it wld be nice of more people see this post and share their availability. Not thst a party with you three wouldn't be fabulous ♡
ErghOmg it's 9am and i want a nap already!

Loved  Gloomy
I'm glad to hear that your days are filled with many good things to do Smile Jazz festival sounds great! I hope you get lots of positive energy from your activities. Wishing you all the best and looking forward to our little party!
A first sign of the beginning of understanding is the wish to die. ~ F. Kafka
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Satiny for this post:
  • UnicornSmudge
I'm in the Eastern standard timezone
There is darkness all around and darkness inside.
Don't know why I thought you were in Central ...
We live by each other and for each other. Alone we can do so little. Together we can do so much.
-- Helen Keller
You're the only one in Central, Dragon!  Big Grin Big Grin (Probably not, but it's fun to tease.)
Quote:"You'd be a lot safer & a lot happier if you were dumber."- My Therapist

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Chat Option - Join us on Discord! nameless the dog-boy 4 10,569 02-24-2022, 07:58 PM
Last Post: nikoo_o