Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introduction?
How and where do I post an introduction?
"If I had no sense of humor, I would long ago have committed suicide." Mahatma Gandhi
I can tell you where, it's right here in the "Introductions" thread. As for how you go about it, well, that's up to you.
We live by each other and for each other. Alone we can do so little. Together we can do so much.
-- Helen Keller
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Dragon for this post:
  • Iamsamiam
(07-17-2019, 07:49 AM)Dragon Wrote: I can tell you where, it's right here in the "Introductions" thread.  As for how you go about it, well, that's up to you.
Apparently, as a new member last night, I couldn't see those threads, but I do now.

Thanks
"If I had no sense of humor, I would long ago have committed suicide." Mahatma Gandhi
Until you register you can't see anything except those parts of the forum that have an asterisk ( * ) after their name - they're the public part. Anything that doesn't have a star behind it is closed to just forum members (please keep this in mind when you post so that you don't say something in public that you really don't want to, eh?)

So, as a non-member you couldn't have seen the "Introductions" area; of course, as a non-member you couldn't have posted a message, so you must have posted that after I approved your membership and could have seen that area .... oh, shoot, this is getting to be too tangled a tease <LOL>
We live by each other and for each other. Alone we can do so little. Together we can do so much.
-- Helen Keller