Chronic Suicide Support

Full Version: Introduction?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How and where do I post an introduction?
I can tell you where, it's right here in the "Introductions" thread. As for how you go about it, well, that's up to you.
(07-17-2019, 07:49 AM)Dragon Wrote: [ -> ]I can tell you where, it's right here in the "Introductions" thread.  As for how you go about it, well, that's up to you.
Apparently, as a new member last night, I couldn't see those threads, but I do now.

Thanks
Until you register you can't see anything except those parts of the forum that have an asterisk ( * ) after their name - they're the public part. Anything that doesn't have a star behind it is closed to just forum members (please keep this in mind when you post so that you don't say something in public that you really don't want to, eh?)

So, as a non-member you couldn't have seen the "Introductions" area; of course, as a non-member you couldn't have posted a message, so you must have posted that after I approved your membership and could have seen that area .... oh, shoot, this is getting to be too tangled a tease <LOL>