Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Movie: Dead in a Week, or Your Money Back
Video 
I watched a movie on Netflix a few days ago, "Dead in a Week (Or Your Money Back)". I was pleasantly surprised by how twisted and wonderful it was. I'm a huge fan of dark comedy (gee, I wonder why?) and this flick stands firmly within that category. The film critics don't like it, but their opinions don't count. Wink

Official synopsis (since I'm too lazy to attempt an actual review): "After seven failed suicide attempts (10, if you count cries for help), young William decides to outsource the task to Leslie -- an aging assassin who's about to retire. When William has a sudden change of heart, Leslie is still determined to carry out the hit and honor the contract."

If you have Netflix (in the US) and 90 minutes to waste, give it a go and let me know what you think. If you've already watched it, what's your opinion of it?

movie trailer on YouTube
"No good at life, but very funny sometimes with the commentary."
-Kurt Vonnegut
Sounds interesting film but I'm afraid if may not be available on Netflix outside US? There is a movie I Hired a Contract Killer by Finnish director Aki Kaurismäki with similar plot line.
*And if I seem a little strange, well, that's because I am
*Life, loathe it or ignore it, you can't like it.
*A tremendous feeling of peace came over him. He knew that at last, for once and for ever, it was now all, finally, over.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lego, the movie Dragon 5 3,003 03-05-2014, 05:29 PM
Last Post: Dragon
  Drag me to hell movie review abrokenangel 4 3,466 11-10-2011, 08:31 AM
Last Post: Lurker.In.The.Night
  I'm working on a new movie site unlegendary 6 4,396 08-07-2011, 01:48 AM
Last Post: unlegendary
  Great movie sites unlegendary 0 1,844 10-09-2010, 10:32 PM
Last Post: unlegendary
  what's the last movie that made you cry? placid path 12 6,327 10-07-2009, 10:51 AM
Last Post: Boolse
  Movie Poster I Made In Class Light 3 2,424 09-08-2009, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Thistle
  Billy Mays now dead.... abrokenangel 0 1,360 06-28-2009, 12:58 PM
Last Post: abrokenangel