Poll: What's your favorite flavor(s) of pie?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Apple
18.52%
5 18.52%
Pumpkin
7.41%
2 7.41%
Cherry
11.11%
3 11.11%
Mincemeat
3.70%
1 3.70%
Blueberry
14.81%
4 14.81%
Boston Cream
7.41%
2 7.41%
Pecan
11.11%
3 11.11%
Peanut butter
3.70%
1 3.70%
Lemon Merangue
3.70%
1 3.70%
Other - say what in forum
18.52%
5 18.52%
Total 27 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's Your Favorite Flavor(s) of Pie?
In another recent post Unicorn Smudge mentioned giving someone pie, because that is the best blessing to give.  And it's almost Thanksgiving here in the U.S., 

So I wonder... What's your favorite flavor of pie?  (There's only 10 options allowed in a poll, so feel free to add one I missed in the comments...)
Quote:"You'd be a lot safer & a lot happier if you were dumber."- My Therapist
I changed the last entry because I think there'll be a lot of "Other" In my case it's rhubarb or strawberry rhubarb. 'Course my grandmother's not around to make it any more but I still find it from time to time ...
We live by each other and for each other. Alone we can do so little. Together we can do so much.
-- Helen Keller
Aww @nightsong this is great. I do love pie!
I make a mean blackberry pie which is my fav, but strawberry rhubarb is my other fave! It's sloghtly more work so I dont make it much, but like @Dragon notes, it is pretty delish!

Fun note, last year I went to a local house of horrors with some girlfriends on halloween, and near the end there was a "butchered" half-lady and "Die" written in red paint ("blood") all over the wall... but one of my friends read it wrong and was all excitedly saying, "pie!? I want pie, where's the pie!?!" I was also wondering where the pie was until we were all laughing as she realized her error... twas funny!
A bucket full of wishes... is sometimes too heavy

Loved  Gloomy
Why are you making me choose just one?!

;-)
(11-14-2018, 04:22 PM)apophenia Wrote: Why are you making me choose just one?!

;-)

@nightsong isn't limiting you, you can choose one or all 10 if you want to ... I initially chose one (other "Rhubarb") and then deleted my vote and went back to select two ... though as I look at the list, I realize I should have added blueberry and mincemeat and .... I guess I should stop now or I'll just wish she'd added "All" as an option.
We live by each other and for each other. Alone we can do so little. Together we can do so much.
-- Helen Keller
I like the Bavarian cream pizza pie that they have at CiCi's pizza but they closed down the one by me.
There is darkness all around and darkness inside.
Bavarian Cream Pizza Pie - sorry but I just can't even begin to get my head around that one!!!!
-- Helen Keller
It doesn't have pizza sauce on it. It literally just a Bavarian Cream Pie but it's in pizza form. It has pizza crust and pizza dough. But it's a pie. I guess I don't know how to explain it right. Anyway it's delicious and I'm sad I can't get it no more. Sad
There is darkness all around and darkness inside.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to jman197 for this post:
  • Dragon
I love peach praline with homemade vanilla ice cream. Maybe peach with blueberry and a white sauce. Raspberry and peach topped with raspberry drizzle. Who started this torture peach season is 5 months away. Pie to you all!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Alone for this post:
  • UnicornSmudge
I always make some Pi-Pie on March 14. <3
I love to eat Pie with chocolate and fruits and on Pi Day, I make Raspberry Pi(e) with chocolate. Nerd-Pie!
A first sign of the beginning of understanding is the wish to die. ~ F. Kafka