Chronic Suicide Support

Full Version: What's Your Favorite Flavor(s) of Pie?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
In another recent post Unicorn Smudge mentioned giving someone pie, because that is the best blessing to give.  And it's almost Thanksgiving here in the U.S., 

So I wonder... What's your favorite flavor of pie?  (There's only 10 options allowed in a poll, so feel free to add one I missed in the comments...)
I changed the last entry because I think there'll be a lot of "Other" In my case it's rhubarb or strawberry rhubarb. 'Course my grandmother's not around to make it any more but I still find it from time to time ...
Aww @nightsong this is great. I do love pie!
I make a mean blackberry pie which is my fav, but strawberry rhubarb is my other fave! It's sloghtly more work so I dont make it much, but like @Dragon notes, it is pretty delish!

Fun note, last year I went to a local house of horrors with some girlfriends on halloween, and near the end there was a "butchered" half-lady and "Die" written in red paint ("blood") all over the wall... but one of my friends read it wrong and was all excitedly saying, "pie!? I want pie, where's the pie!?!" I was also wondering where the pie was until we were all laughing as she realized her error... twas funny!
Why are you making me choose just one?!

;-)
(11-14-2018, 04:22 PM)apophenia Wrote: [ -> ]Why are you making me choose just one?!

;-)

@nightsong isn't limiting you, you can choose one or all 10 if you want to ... I initially chose one (other "Rhubarb") and then deleted my vote and went back to select two ... though as I look at the list, I realize I should have added blueberry and mincemeat and .... I guess I should stop now or I'll just wish she'd added "All" as an option.
I like the Bavarian cream pizza pie that they have at CiCi's pizza but they closed down the one by me.
Bavarian Cream Pizza Pie - sorry but I just can't even begin to get my head around that one!!!!
It doesn't have pizza sauce on it. It literally just a Bavarian Cream Pie but it's in pizza form. It has pizza crust and pizza dough. But it's a pie. I guess I don't know how to explain it right. Anyway it's delicious and I'm sad I can't get it no more. Sad
I love peach praline with homemade vanilla ice cream. Maybe peach with blueberry and a white sauce. Raspberry and peach topped with raspberry drizzle. Who started this torture peach season is 5 months away. Pie to you all!
I always make some Pi-Pie on March 14. <3
I love to eat Pie with chocolate and fruits and on Pi Day, I make Raspberry Pi(e) with chocolate. Nerd-Pie!
Pages: 1 2