Chronic Suicide Support
I want to have a partee! Will you join me? - Printable Version

+- Chronic Suicide Support (https://www.chronicsuicidesupport.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.chronicsuicidesupport.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Looking for someone ... * (https://www.chronicsuicidesupport.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Thread: I want to have a partee! Will you join me? (/showthread.php?tid=3178)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

I want to have a partee! Will you join me? - UnicornSmudge - 07-16-2018

Hi fellow humans...
I think it would be great to have a time where the chat room has more than one person around. I know party planning can be difficult with our time zones... but it could make it fun, too!
I figure if those interested can use this thread to post their availability and time zone maybe we/i can synthesize a time that would hopefully work for a few of us!
I am most available Mondays and Wednesdays. 
I work thurs-sun so am available nights (and late night!) only for those days.
My time zone is Pacific Standard (PST) (USA Idaho Washington California Oregon... etc)
I have a comittment 5pm-7pm Mondays but that is it. 

I found a time zone converter thing. I dont know exactly where everyone is, but i added a few cities.
Here's a link to the page if you want to calculate too Smile

Time zone calc

RE: I want to have a partee! Will you join me? - Dragon - 07-16-2018

Oh, gee, you said humans so I guess I can't participate ...  I'l just be the old man setting in the corner watching you young kids ....

I'll tell you what I'll do though ... how about a list of who's available when 

UnicornSmudgenight S---TFSPST (GMT+7)
DragonEveningsCST (GMT+5)
SatinyEvenings SMTW-FSBST (GMT+1)
jman197EveningsEST (GMT+4)

If you all will add your desires, I'll update the table and the UnicornSmudge can decide when she wants her party to begin!

RE: I want to have a partee! Will you join me? - UnicornSmudge - 07-16-2018

You're the best @Dragon
It's okay, you're invited...just bring a beer and people watch ...and occasionally yell at us to get off the lawn XD

RE: I want to have a partee! Will you join me? - Satiny - 07-17-2018

Actually, I don't like parties, but as long as I don't have to hang around with you guys in RL, computer party is pretty ok. Just joking, I'd have a beer or two with you, too.
I'm GMT+1, avaible in the evening unless on Thursdays and when I'm I away. Somehow flexible, some afternoons and mornings are free, too.

RE: I want to have a partee! Will you join me? - jman197 - 07-17-2018

I'm good with evenings on any night

RE: I want to have a partee! Will you join me? - UnicornSmudge - 07-20-2018

Yay! Umm so i got recently super busy! Which i am grateful for so much activitty and positive association. So, the date will still be tbd. This workweek/weekend i have plans and work and need to sleep at some point!! Next weekend i expect to work late, it is a jazz festival and i work at a winery downtown. Plus it wld be nice of more people see this post and share their availability. Not thst a party with you three wouldn't be fabulous ♡
ErghOmg it's 9am and i want a nap already!

RE: I want to have a partee! Will you join me? - Satiny - 07-20-2018

I'm glad to hear that your days are filled with many good things to do Smile Jazz festival sounds great! I hope you get lots of positive energy from your activities. Wishing you all the best and looking forward to our little party!

RE: I want to have a partee! Will you join me? - jman197 - 07-21-2018

I'm in the Eastern standard timezone

RE: I want to have a partee! Will you join me? - Dragon - 07-21-2018

Don't know why I thought you were in Central ...

RE: I want to have a partee! Will you join me? - nightsong - 07-28-2018

You're the only one in Central, Dragon!  Big Grin Big Grin (Probably not, but it's fun to tease.)