Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forum Update
I'm really going to have to look into this better. Apparently the last update bolloxed the SCEditor (the default editor) so I have to either replace it - and there are several that I can use - or wait for them to fix it.

And I see what I think you're seeing - it's showing the words that go along with the icons for the second line of icons in the editor in "Reply", "Full Edit" and "New Thread" and as you said, that sucks.
We live by each other and for each other. Alone we can do so little. Together we can do so much.
-- Helen Keller
Yes thats exactly it
There is darkness all around and darkness inside.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to jman197 for this post:
  • Dragon
I've reported it to mybb community and we'll see what comes of that (they're normally pretty good at responding).
I've also looked at the two other editors that are 'plug and play' for the mybb system editor and both of them seem to have problems similar to scEditor (the system editor)
At the moment, I haven't a clue.... sorry.

Said they were pretty quick at responding - does this work for you now??
We live by each other and for each other. Alone we can do so little. Together we can do so much.
-- Helen Keller
Its fixed now dragon thank you
There is darkness all around and darkness inside.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to jman197 for this post:
  • Dragon
and thank you @jman197 for letting me know.  We all use the forum differently and things you see may not be what I see so I really do appreciate people who take the time to tell me 'it's messed up again!'
-- Helen Keller
I *really* have to find one place to post forum updates --- but for now this will work.

I update the forum to the current release today and in the process updated the "Thanks" plugin and for some reason we're now getting "Thanks" twice - as well as the option to thank someone twice. Gotta go look at that.

Let me know if you see anything else that's odd, please.
-- Helen Keller
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Dragon for this post:
  • UnicornSmudge
Not only do I have unlimited thanks remaining... I have twice that many! ^^ Hehe. Sorry... I'm sure you'll get it figured out
A bucket full of wishes... is sometimes too heavy

Loved  Gloomy
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to UnicornSmudge for this post:
  • Dragon
er ... two times infinity is ... ???? Smile
-- Helen Keller
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Dragon for this post:
  • UnicornSmudge
Okay, fixed that! You now have half as many as you had before ( I think )
-- Helen Keller
doglaugh
Hehehe
A bucket full of wishes... is sometimes too heavy

Loved  Gloomy
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to UnicornSmudge for this post:
  • Dragon