Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forum Update
I don't know if it was your updates or my phone but the whole site's look changed and with that I became no longer able to have the mobile version as a viable option for the site. I'm no longer able to subscribe to threads and that would matter if I was able to post but I can't in mobile because I'm no longer able to scroll left to right. @Dragon, please help.
There is darkness all around and darkness inside.
I just disabled Chatwee - see if that makes a difference.

Your tag line "The Lost One" yeh, that describes me at the moment!

BTW, I just brought it up in LastPass browser on my android tablet and I don't see Chatwee there. And it's supposed to be mobile friendly.
We live by each other and for each other. Alone we can do so little. Together we can do so much.
-- Helen Keller
Still no difference. I'm on the site on desktop but when I go to Mobile it's like the whole page is compressed to fit on to my Mobile screen and the chat function is at the top is gone too. Plus I can't scroll left to right when I'm trying to post. The whole page changed and I can't get it to go back to normal. At the top now it says my BB
Okay, hang one.

I've completely deactivated Chatwee. So if that was the culprit, you should be okay now. You may need to logout and back in <but who the hell knows!??!!>

The other two updates were update to the thanks and the tagging functions. They should NOT be the problem (he says)
We live by each other and for each other. Alone we can do so little. Together we can do so much.
-- Helen Keller
I was able to get it to go back to the old version but I learned that it only happens in multicolor mode. I put it on that because I wanted the site to have a little color but it completely made it where I couldn't change back for a moment unless I was in desktop. I just thought I would let you know that.
I attempted to update the forum to the current version but something glitched. I believe we are correctly running MyBB 1.8.20 and yes, I know the M's are back - sorry, I'll fix them once I figure out what I'm doing!!
-- Helen Keller
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Dragon for this post:
  • Lurker.In.The.Night, Satiny
<p>Upgraded to 1.8.21&nbsp;</p><p><br></p><p>Looks like I lost the 'Thanks' button, let me go see where it went to ... aha, found it, it was in hiding!</p><p><br></p><p>No 'M's so that worked right.</p><p><br></p><p>This was a big circle jerk for some reason this time ... let me know if anything is missing / misbehaving, please.&nbsp; (Don't swear I'll do anything, but at least it's nice to know ...)</p><p><br></p><p><br></p>
-- Helen Keller
Hey dragon. I cant make a new thread on my phone. Its the thread box. All the options are in there and I cant see anything else. I've tried both the browsers I have on my phone
Oh, go get lost! No No No, dragon, be nice. Whatever they did to the editor with this update is going to drive me up a wall. Let me go take a look and see what's happening.
-- Helen Keller
All I can do is write quick replies and it sucks.