Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forum Update
Another update today - - - and that line of "M's" is still there. Let me know if you see anything else that's "wonky", eh??

Note to self:  Uninstall MentionMe and reinstall it from the admin control panel ... M's go away!
We live by each other and for each other. Alone we can do so little. Together we can do so much.
-- Helen Keller
Updated "MentionMe" and the "Thanks" plugins today ... as always, please let me know if anything goes 'bump'
We live by each other and for each other. Alone we can do so little. Together we can do so much.
-- Helen Keller
As long as it's in daylight.  Some things that go bump in the night are scary.
Quote:"You'd be a lot safer & a lot happier if you were dumber."- My Therapist
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to nightsong for this post:
  • Dragon
@nightsong working ... @SuperHeroAnimals just testing different combinations....

And it appears as if the "Thanks" plugin is also working now.

Upgrade to 1.8.19

Very definitely a case of "Let me know if things aren't right!"  please.
-- Helen Keller
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Dragon for this post:
  • nightsong
Will do.
@Dragon
When I used to scroll down, there used to be a list of all recent commented threads. Where is it gone?
A first sign of the beginning of understanding is the wish to die. ~ F. Kafka
I had to take it off. It was an add on that had some security problems. Beside the one that I saw, it listed sections to which the user didn't have access, it was apparently open to SQL injection - not sure how that would happen but that's the reason for taking it off the MyBB extension website.

I'm looking for a replacement but so far everything I've found points back to this one ...
-- Helen Keller
okay thanks Smile
A first sign of the beginning of understanding is the wish to die. ~ F. Kafka
Update to MyBB v1.8.20 today ... let me know what goes bump in the night, eh??

... and I even got rid of the MMMMM's before anyone said anything!!!
-- Helen Keller
  • UnicornSmudge
Just update several plugins (MyAlert (tagging feature), Thanks) let me know if things don't work right please.

Also playing with the chat feature - at the moment the chat room gives a "Page not found" error, that's intentional since I don't want to try to have two chats in the forum at the same time. Something will be around shortly -I hope!

Also I merged several of the "updated the forum" threads into this one ... didn't need 5 different threads telling you I'd updated something.

As always, if it goes "Bump!" please let me know.
-- Helen Keller
  • UnicornSmudge