Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Universal Vending Machine
...and out pops an iron, ironing board, and starch for pressing clothes (i have never used this... it comes in liquid form?).
Since i abandoned ironing years ago except for during garment construction, i decide to take these with me and give it another shot.
Into the machine I toss the remote since the tv is freezing, my leftover fish n chips, and the damn beverage fridge my parents have in the kitchen, it makes an abhorrent humming noise

[@Satiny, i need this tree!!! How cool would that be!!]
A bucket full of wishes... is sometimes too heavy

Loved  Gloomy
And out pops a new mini fridge for a bedroom. I don't have a bedroom so I'll keep it next my couch, yes I know I'm lazy. I decide to toss in a old TV that I never use and see what happens.
There is darkness all around and darkness inside.
The machine tosses some flashes and all of a sudden, there is a rotating, colourful sphere on your wall. As you come closer and gaze into the depths of the wafting haze, you see an 80's TV show. You realize that you can reach through the sphere as all of a sudden one of the actors grabs your hand and starts pulling. Luckily, you manage to snatch your hand away. Be careful with this sphere! But maybe you can use it as trash can?

I throw in one of my antihistamine pills and my tea bag (yea having breakfast right now)-
A first sign of the beginning of understanding is the wish to die. ~ F. Kafka
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Satiny for this post:
  • UnicornSmudge
And out pops a Peace Tea, one of my favorite drinks. I drink it down quick and toss the empty can back into the machine. If only this thing would have given me a couple more Peace Teas that I could have brought home with me.
Out pops a very small jukebox playing "Queen of Peace" from Florence + The Machine. I listen to it for a while, then I put it in the pockets of my trousers.

My new camera just arrived, so I toss in my old one which doesn't work anymore and I toss in al lthe laundry I still have to wash, too.
...  and out pops the newest edition of European Vogue, which is sometimes hard to get in the states so I count myself lucky and take that home. I have a pile of knickknacks, small things like paper clips beads batteries Etc, just small household things that I need to sort, so instead of doing that I throw the whole lot into the machine.

@Satiny with the clothing tree, none of us will ever need to do laundry again! Big Grin

Loved  Gloomy
And out pops a paper clip dog knick knack. It looks a bit wonky but who am I to judge. I decide to take it home and put it on my other stand and throw in an empty bottle of power aid that I drank to day and see what happens.
out pops an ambulance box full of strange looking potions, creepy medical tools and some mysterious pills. Maybe it's the cure for depression? We'll have to check that out!

@UnicornSmudge I wish I wouldn't have to do laundry ):

I stumble and shove @UnicornSmudge by accident into the machine. Damn :O
... and out pops a woods-elf, clad in regal looking garments and carrying a bow and a satchel. She looks curiously at @Satiny inspecting her box of potions.
[Who knows where i went, but it sure prevents me from throwing anything in.. ]

Side comments:

Hmm, this has happened before...
(09-28-2018, 12:20 AM)UnicornSmudge Wrote: ...so i throw myself into the machine right after him, not waiting to see what would come out in the meantime, because i have heard something about following white rabbits! And I've always wanted to go to Wonderland...

(04-14-2019, 05:16 AM)Satiny Wrote: out pops an ambulance box full of strange looking potions, creepy medical tools and some mysterious pills. Maybe it's the cure for depression? We'll have to check that out!

@UnicornSmudge I wish I wouldn't have to do laundry ):

I stumble and shove @UnicornSmudge by accident into the machine. Damn :O

@Satiny apparently, portal travel is my destiny!
Also, you always get the cool stuff!

Loved  Gloomy
I wonder whether the elf is @UnicornSmudge just with another look, so I try to communicate with her, but she just shoots an arrow in my direction and runs away ):
Well, let's see if the wood elf posts quality stuff here, too :O But I doubt it.
I'm still a little shocked because I made @UnicornSmudge disappear, so I throw in lots of random stuff: My pizza cutter, my body lotion, my Math book and my cash card.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Universal Truths Dragon 2 2,689 08-21-2018, 05:25 PM
Last Post: UnicornSmudge