Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Universal Vending Machine
Looking around I spy the Victorian Table Lamp that @UnicornSmudge must have missed when the UVM set it on the ground. I'll take that lamp, I need one ... and well, I'll toss in a bagful of dog hair - my Huskies are shedding *again*!!!
We live by each other and for each other. Alone we can do so little. Together we can do so much.
-- Helen Keller
And out pops a cute little husky puppy! 8 weeks old, freshly weaned and ready to imprint with his human. Mottled grey fur the color of melting glaciers, eyes blazing blue chips of sapphire, I shall name him Icefire.

My hat, a baseball style hat from Long Blue Cat Brewing in NH, having been knocked off my head by all the puppy kisses I am receiving, flies into the machine and is gone...
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to nameless the dog-boy for this post:
  • Dragon, UnicornSmudge
Out pops a stained glass art piece, cool. I take it and throw in a ham bone. Hopefully I can get something out of it.
There is darkness all around and darkness inside.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to jman197 for this post:
  • Dragon, UnicornSmudge
... and out pops a paleontologist kit. cool, i've always liked digging in the dirt!
bummed i missed out on the puppy and also the lamp though!!

hm, i toss in this box of stuff for donation: a plastic toolbox/artbox, random sign that says "bang head here", some movies and books i didn't like...
A bucket full of wishes... is sometimes too heavy

Loved  Gloomy
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to UnicornSmudge for this post:
  • Dragon
And out pops Jacqueline druga - an author whose writing I like but who has a serious need of a professional proofreader. She's surrounded by all the books she's written in the past couple of years and after tossing the ill begotten fruits of my garden into the hopper, I scramble off to the hinterlands.
We live by each other and for each other. Alone we can do so little. Together we can do so much.
-- Helen Keller
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Dragon for this post:
  • UnicornSmudge
... And out pops a couple fruit pies! Yum! Thanks, @Dragon Big Grin ! Into the UVM I toss the contents of a box of paper I've been collecting but not dealing with - mail, receipts, cards, catalogues, stickers, forms, info from my health insurance... All that jazz.

I keep the box to carry the pies away in!

Loved  Gloomy
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to UnicornSmudge for this post:
  • Dragon, nameless the dog-boy
And out pops a collage of all of the avatars from CSS. This would look great in a poster, I think to myself. But who would make it.

As I wonder about that, I toss my ICP hat in there. I'm planning on buying a new one from the hatchet gear store anyway
There is darkness all around and darkness inside.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to jman197 for this post:
  • Dragon, UnicornSmudge
@jman197 that collage sounds neat! A lot better than that box of paper hahaha! The UVM upcycles! Big Grin

Loved  Gloomy
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to UnicornSmudge for this post:
  • Dragon
(03-27-2020, 07:15 PM)jman197 Wrote: And out pops a collage of all of the avatars from CSS. This would look great in a poster, I think to myself. But who would make it.

As I wonder about that, I toss my ICP hat in there. I'm planning on buying a new one from the hatchet gear store anyway

… and out pops a grandma's hat. A fedora type with ugly plastic flowers and a veil. Actually, this may look good and a little crazy on me. Mind if I keep it?

I toss my bad grade in I received this morning. It sucks.
A first sign of the beginning of understanding is the wish to die. ~ F. Kafka
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Satiny for this post:
  • Dragon, UnicornSmudge
Just wanted to jump back online and reply to this thread since it made me laugh.

... And out pops out a litter of newborn kittens (since cats made everything better imho).

I toss in my entire to-do list that I've been procrastinating on continuously.
sometimes, having too much control of your mind leads to a loss of control

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Universal Truths Dragon 2 2,689 08-21-2018, 05:25 PM
Last Post: UnicornSmudge