Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
some old junk I learned in college art and on my own..
(02-26-2010, 12:59 AM)unlegendary link Wrote: It's OK I guess.. after all..I'm fond of goldfish which are basically just carp..  :-\

I raised mine from just little fry and a few are probably 10\" by now.. Most people think large goldfish are ugly fish, but I think they're quite beautiful..

The gold and white ones are koi and the others plain goldfish known as comets.
The big koi is about 13\" or was last summer and most gf are now about 8-10\"
These pictures are two years ago when the pond got some killer algae in it that killed about 7 in a few days.. I have 15 left.
Trying to catch them is NO FUN.. That little net I used when they were babies just bends over like catching a St Bernard in one.. LOL

[Image: th_gf-koi.jpg]

[Image: th_koi-2.jpg]

I like the goldfish..... Least yours aren't suicidal...... We have goldfish (well, we now have one goldfish)..... We only have one because every other goldfish we put in the tank seem to "enjoy" jumping our of the back of the tank..... I keep finding their bodies behind the tank......

Peace &  :ht:,
Jenni
The Eleventh Doctor: Nobody important? Blimey, that's amazing. You know that in nine hundred years of time and space and I've never met anybody who wasn't important before.

Messages In This Thread
Re: some old junk I learned in college art and on my own.. - by JenniLynne - 02-26-2010, 08:40 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Rainbow Art therapy prompts UnicornSmudge 1 3,007 09-22-2019, 11:17 AM
Last Post: Kittystoner21