Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
some old junk I learned in college art and on my own..
(02-22-2010, 01:25 AM)unlegendary link Wrote: LOL..You need better glasses..
Anyway, I remember back then the people i knew who thought they were artists, but really stank would say things like, \"You're just a technician..Anyone can draw like that...\" Ironically I noticed they never did it though.. Oh well.. I thought it was funny that NOBODY asked them to draw their portraits, but anyone could do it..
I miss being able to draw like I used to..Alcohol played a role and smashing my arm into concrete didn't help much either and my kids destroying my art supplies really didn't help.. I wonder if they ever plan to pay me back for ruining a few hundred dollars worth of brushes, but I kinda doubt it..I'm SURE not holding my breath on THAT. Wink

My glasses are just fine thank you....  Tongue I have a friend who paints a lot (he supervised and told my daughter what to do on her painting which you can see in the gallery) and he does a lot of paintings of people..... He does other kinds of paintings, but a lot of his paintings are of people, I may take a picture of the painting he did where it has my face and my daughter's face (for some reason there's 2 of my daughter's face in the painting, I think it's all in the style of painting he was doing) in it..... I could probably do it, but with my artistic abilities (which I have absolutely no artistic abilities, at least drawing wise), I doubt it would be any good.....  One word on the kids destroying the brushes.... Ouch.....  Oh yeah, one final thing.... Just because you don't see the beauty (or handsomeness) in the picture, doesn't mean that others (in this case, me) can't...... Wink

Peace &  :ht:,
Jenni
The Eleventh Doctor: Nobody important? Blimey, that's amazing. You know that in nine hundred years of time and space and I've never met anybody who wasn't important before.

Messages In This Thread
Re: some old junk I learned in college art and on my own.. - by JenniLynne - 02-22-2010, 08:54 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Rainbow Art therapy prompts UnicornSmudge 1 3,009 09-22-2019, 11:17 AM
Last Post: Kittystoner21