Chronic Suicide Support
ISN'T IT JUST LOVELY - Printable Version

+- Chronic Suicide Support (https://www.chronicsuicidesupport.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.chronicsuicidesupport.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Happy Halls * (https://www.chronicsuicidesupport.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+--- Thread: ISN'T IT JUST LOVELY (/showthread.php?tid=754)

ISN'T IT JUST LOVELY - % - 09-12-2009

the way that one moderator talks to me ,
they are jealous of me and would like me not to come here ,
a real addition to the safe feeling around here for sure

Re: ISN'T IT JUST LOVELY - Thistle - 09-12-2009

first of all, he wasnt talking to you as a mod, but as a member.

second of all, i took care of that aspect of it.

third of all, it is over, please let it rest.

:ht:

Re: ISN'T IT JUST LOVELY - % - 09-12-2009

how convenient to switch from one to the other

Re: ISN'T IT JUST LOVELY - Thistle - 09-13-2009

please remember that we are all here for a reason. 

mods are members first and volunteers second.

thanks

:ht:

Re: ISN'T IT JUST LOVELY - % - 09-13-2009

and that should explain why i don't come here often when you ask me why i'm not ,
because a mod can say % screw off and i can say please don't talk to me like that ,
and they can boot me for not doing what they said but they only said screw off as a member then they booted me as a mod

Re: ISN'T IT JUST LOVELY - Thistle - 09-14-2009

(09-13-2009, 05:45 PM)% link Wrote: and that should explain why i don't come here often when you ask me why i'm not ,
because a mod can say % screw off and i can say please don't talk to me like that ,
and they can boot me for not doing what they said but they only said screw off as a member then they booted me as a mod

who booted you?  the only thing i saw was jenni asking people to calm down.

???

Re: ISN'T IT JUST LOVELY - JenniLynne - 09-14-2009

(09-14-2009, 09:25 AM)Thistle link Wrote: [quote author=% link=topic=935.msg5980#msg5980 date=1252881947]
and that should explain why i don't come here often when you ask me why i'm not ,

???
[/quote]

Heh......

Peace &  :ht:,
Jenni

Re: ISN'T IT JUST LOVELY - Dragon - 09-14-2009

(09-14-2009, 09:25 AM)Thistle link Wrote: [quote author=% link=topic=935.msg5980#msg5980 date=1252881947]

???
[/quote]

The way he's phrased that, he's accusig me of booting him.  I have NOT booted anyone (banned anyone from either chat or forum).  I know my moods and when I'm irritated I'll do what I always do - get the hell out of Dodge!

//al

Re: ISN'T IT JUST LOVELY - JenniLynne - 09-14-2009

Ok, I'm sorry if this pisses anyone off, but I am and have been handling the situation, so I am locking this thread.... I feel there will not be anything more positive coming out of it if it remains open.....

Peace &  :ht:,
Jenni