Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ISN'T IT JUST LOVELY
the way that one moderator talks to me ,
they are jealous of me and would like me not to come here ,
a real addition to the safe feeling around here for sure
first of all, he wasnt talking to you as a mod, but as a member.

second of all, i took care of that aspect of it.

third of all, it is over, please let it rest.

:ht:
how convenient to switch from one to the other
please remember that we are all here for a reason. 

mods are members first and volunteers second.

thanks

:ht:
and that should explain why i don't come here often when you ask me why i'm not ,
because a mod can say % screw off and i can say please don't talk to me like that ,
and they can boot me for not doing what they said but they only said screw off as a member then they booted me as a mod
(09-13-2009, 05:45 PM)% link Wrote: and that should explain why i don't come here often when you ask me why i'm not ,
because a mod can say % screw off and i can say please don't talk to me like that ,
and they can boot me for not doing what they said but they only said screw off as a member then they booted me as a mod

who booted you?  the only thing i saw was jenni asking people to calm down.

???
(09-14-2009, 09:25 AM)Thistle link Wrote: [quote author=% link=topic=935.msg5980#msg5980 date=1252881947]
and that should explain why i don't come here often when you ask me why i'm not ,

???
[/quote]

Heh......

Peace &  :ht:,
Jenni
The Eleventh Doctor: Nobody important? Blimey, that's amazing. You know that in nine hundred years of time and space and I've never met anybody who wasn't important before.
(09-14-2009, 09:25 AM)Thistle link Wrote: [quote author=% link=topic=935.msg5980#msg5980 date=1252881947]

???
[/quote]

The way he's phrased that, he's accusig me of booting him.  I have NOT booted anyone (banned anyone from either chat or forum).  I know my moods and when I'm irritated I'll do what I always do - get the hell out of Dodge!

//al
We live by each other and for each other. Alone we can do so little. Together we can do so much.
-- Helen Keller
Ok, I'm sorry if this pisses anyone off, but I am and have been handling the situation, so I am locking this thread.... I feel there will not be anything more positive coming out of it if it remains open.....

Peace &  :ht:,
Jenni
The Eleventh Doctor: Nobody important? Blimey, that's amazing. You know that in nine hundred years of time and space and I've never met anybody who wasn't important before.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I HOPE THIS ISN'T TOO NAUGHTY % 5 2,215 12-12-2009, 01:02 AM
Last Post: %