Chronic Suicide Support

Full Version: You better believe it's not butter!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
To much time on my hands I guess..  Smile

[Image: notbutter.jpg]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
I like that...... It was funny.......

Peace &  :ht:,
Jenni
Glad ya liked it and..it's ALMOST Bullshit FREE! REALLY!  :o
(07-12-2011, 03:08 AM)unlegendary link Wrote: [ -> ]Glad ya liked it and..it's ALMOST Bullshit FREE! REALLY!  :o
*UNLIKE* some of the people around here!!  << teasing >>
Good to hear that your doc's got you on some better meds!
(07-12-2011, 10:52 AM)Dragon link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=unlegendary link=topic=2257.msg14691#msg14691 date=1310458081]
Glad ya liked it and..it's ALMOST Bullshit FREE! REALLY!  :o
*UNLIKE* some of the people around here!!  << teasing >>
Good to hear that your doc's got you on some better meds!
[/quote]Are you insinuating I'm NOT bullshit free or something? I'm SHOCKED! You don't know how much that shatters my weak emotional state...
But what the hell.. I have thick skin and thanks about the meds thing Dragon. Wink
Uh, was that an insinuation??  For me that was pretty direct,  I really wasn't trying to step on your size 15's Smile
Just my own personal brand of sarcasm D.. I understood your meaning and yes..Sadly I do occasionally bullshit people.. I know! THAT'S a real shocker, eh?  :o
Uh oh.... This is what happens when you let 2 geezers go back and forth with each other....  ;D
Just kidding you two....  Smile

Jenni
(08-23-2011, 02:16 PM)Jenni link Wrote: [ -> ]Uh oh.... This is what happens when you let 2 geezers go back and forth with each other....  ;D

Jenni

Sure, watch out or you're next!!!
(08-23-2011, 05:13 PM)Dragon link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=Jenni link=topic=2257.msg14822#msg14822 date=1314126974]
Uh oh.... This is what happens when you let 2 geezers go back and forth with each other....  ;D

Jenni

Sure, watch out or you're next!!!
[/quote]

Bring it on old man....  ;D

:hug08:

Jenni
Pages: 1 2 3