Chronic Suicide Support

Full Version: You better believe it's not butter!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(08-24-2011, 10:16 AM)Jenni link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=Dragon link=topic=2257.msg14826#msg14826 date=1314137616]
[quote author=Jenni link=topic=2257.msg14822#msg14822 date=1314126974]
Uh oh.... This is what happens when you let 2 geezers go back and forth with each other....  ;D
Just kidding you two....  Smile

Peace &  :ht:,
Jenni

Sure, watch out or you're next!!!
[/quote]

Bring it on old man....  ;D

:hug08:

Jenni
[/quote]
I can't do that to you when you're involved in your current crisis;  I'll wait till you're not suspecting it and then I'll have a go .... Smile
(08-24-2011, 11:09 AM)Dragon link Wrote: [ -> ]I can't do that to you when you're involved in your current crisis;  I'll wait till you're not suspecting it and then I'll have a go .... Smile

LOL.... Alright.... How will you know I'm not expecting it though....  ;D

Jenni
It'll when this is over and you're back to you nice, happy, laid back self -  then I'll spring it on you!
(08-25-2011, 10:04 AM)Dragon link Wrote: [ -> ]It'll when this is over and you're back to you nice, happy, laid back self -  then I'll spring it on you!

LOL..... Alright....  ;D

Jenni
ooooooo dragon.  ;D
(08-25-2011, 10:04 AM)Dragon link Wrote: [ -> ]It'll when this is over and you're back to you nice, happy, laid back self -  then I'll spring it on you!

I'm not sure that I'll ever be back to my nice, happy, laid back self... Life has been WAY too stressful here....  Tongue

Peace,  Confusedh:, &  :ht:,
Jenni
somehow the name of this thread reminds me of something i saw at walmart in the butter aisle...

great value wow i totally thought it was "butter"

i wonder what the hell it actually is

???
It's cow poop dyed yellow. Wink
(11-14-2011, 10:49 PM)Lurker.In.The.Night link Wrote: [ -> ]It's cow poop dyed yellow. Wink

Now you are just BAD!!!! Smile
(11-14-2011, 10:49 PM)Lurker.In.The.Night link Wrote: [ -> ]It's cow poop dyed yellow. Wink
No its not, I've seen enough cow poo in  my life to see the difference. OK, maybe young calf with really bad diarrhea could produce output with quite similar appearance. :o
Pages: 1 2 3