Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My account was deleted! Why??
Thanks all of you - and welcome to our place @SuperHeroAnimals (hereafter SHA)

I quite agree with you SHA (you'll see we abbreviate long names) but that wasn't the way to get my attention.  Had either of his original messages or his email to me indicated a desire to talk I would have.  Coming and asking for a source and then excoriating me when I denied it ... well, that wasn't the way to make friends and favourably influence people.

I've gotten a few messages saying that 'this' isn't what I was looking for, please delete my account - no problem, it's done.  But come at me with an attitude and you'll (not personal, a generic 'you') find I can get one - quickly.  (( And like it or not, I am the boss here! Smile ))

I seldom take messages like this personally - just sometimes I think I need to reinforce the fact that while I (we?) may be pro-choice that doesn't mean that I'm going to help someone kill themself.  And yes, I intentionally put it in a part of the forum that would be open so he has a chance to read my response.
We live by each other and for each other. Alone we can do so little. Together we can do so much.
-- Helen Keller

Messages In This Thread
My account was deleted! Why?? - by Dragon - 08-10-2018, 09:07 AM
RE: My account was deleted! Why?? - by nightsong - 08-10-2018, 09:33 AM
RE: My account was deleted! Why?? - by Ashley - 08-10-2018, 10:13 AM
RE: My account was deleted! Why?? - by Dragon - 08-10-2018, 02:07 PM
RE: My account was deleted! Why?? - by Satiny - 08-10-2018, 02:11 PM