Chronic Suicide Support

Full Version: Art therapy prompts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was bored/zombie and found this site, 100 Art Therapy Exercises. It's exacrly what it says, 100 arts/crafts prompts for those who want to explore their self work and/or inner demons, current struggles, etc., through creative expression. I thought I'd throw it out here in case anyone ever feels the way i do, wherein these sorts of prompts can be helpful or even jist a temporary destraction. I like prompts when I'm too exhausted to pick a topic, but I'm restless, pen in hand.

If anyone tries any of these and wants to share about their experience, I'm interested in if this is helpful to anyone else.
Omg thank you so much for posting this!!!I'm definitely going to check it out bc I've found art therapy is def the therapy for me. I had a trauma based Art therapist for a bit and it was awsome. I couldnt do it tho bc I was always in crisis. I'm hoping to connect with someone similar again.

Anyway ty for the post