Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
everything's hot air
i finally figured it out. took me two years. or three.
(12-01-2009, 06:00 AM)de Bris link Wrote: I'm not sure what you mean by that

Bullshit.

He means everything is bullshit.
The Universe is expanding<br />But I don't feel a damn thing<br />There's nothing you can do about it <br />Keep on dancing<br /><br />- That Handsome Devil, &quot;Loving Parasite&quot;
solomon said it first.  Big Grin
Yeah everything is bullshit, unless it's my feelings and opinions.
In which case it's your bullsit!  << er, did I really say that?? >>
We live by each other and for each other. Alone we can do so little. Together we can do so much.
-- Helen Keller
(12-01-2009, 10:06 PM)Dragon link Wrote: In which case it's your bullsit!  << er, did I really say that?? >>

Uh, did you mean bullshit?? Or was bullsit your actual intention???? Kinda giggled a bit when I read bullsit though.....

Peace &  :ht:,
Jenni
The Eleventh Doctor: Nobody important? Blimey, that's amazing. You know that in nine hundred years of time and space and I've never met anybody who wasn't important before.
I meant that I have to change the batteries in this wireless keyboard;  it makes some of the worst spilling errors I've ever seen!
We live by each other and for each other. Alone we can do so little. Together we can do so much.
-- Helen Keller
(12-02-2009, 03:36 PM)Dragon link Wrote: I meant that I have to change the batteries in this wireless keyboard;  it makes some of the worst spilling errors I've ever seen!

Heh..... Makes me laugh.....

Peace &  :ht:,
Jenni
The Eleventh Doctor: Nobody important? Blimey, that's amazing. You know that in nine hundred years of time and space and I've never met anybody who wasn't important before.
I think you really need to specify which is gas and which is solid. Obviously hot air is a gas, but bullshit is a solid although it does give off a certain degree of gas itself.. Oh I'm so confused.. Must be the after effects of the flu!
"The thought of suicide is a powerful solace: by means of it one gets through many a bad night" -- Friedrich Nietzsche