Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prayer (good thought) request
I've asked for prayers and/or good thoughts about this person before, but after you read the following, you'll understand why I'm asking again.... Please pray for Danny Sexton.....He's my friend's brother-in-law... He got pet scan results back and they say he has 2 more tumors in his liver and the cancer has spread 1OO% in the liver.... His family is a mess, so prayers and/or good thoughts are welcome and helpful.....

Peace &  :ht:,
Jenni
The Eleventh Doctor: Nobody important? Blimey, that's amazing. You know that in nine hundred years of time and space and I've never met anybody who wasn't important before.
Grr. Cancer sucks.
*thinking all my good thoughts*
(03-21-2010, 05:01 PM)xam link Wrote: Grr. Cancer sucks.
*thinking all my good thoughts*

I agree, cancer is not the way I want to die.  Not the way I want anyone to die ...
Sending along all the good vibes I can to you and them all.
We live by each other and for each other. Alone we can do so little. Together we can do so much.
-- Helen Keller

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Prayer (good thought) request JenniLynne 11 7,578 11-25-2009, 12:46 PM
Last Post: Cordelia
  Yet Another Prayer request (or good thoughts if you're not into praying) JenniLynne 1 2,614 09-22-2009, 10:47 PM
Last Post: JenniLynne
  New Prayer Request (or good thoughts if you're not into the praying thing) JenniLynne 3 3,911 09-21-2009, 08:34 PM
Last Post: JenniLynne