Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KoOkS (list your favorite religious whackos here)
WARNING: if you're going through withdrawal or actually believe in a spiritual world...piss off

http://www.kt70.com/~jamesjpn/articles/j...minati.htm
the founder of religious zionism was named rav kook
oh what fun it would be to blow my mind and fall into the sun
(01-03-2010, 02:28 PM)ogimyto link Wrote: the founder of religious zionism was named rav kook

hehehe... could that be a kind of Onomatopoeaism  Smile
(01-03-2010, 02:28 PM)ogimyto link Wrote: the founder of religious zionism was named rav kook

I'm shocked! How could anyone think ANYBODY that looks like this guy could be a kook?
[Image: 220px-Abraham_Isaac_Kook_1924.jpg]

I mean, just because he resembles a bag lady with a beard... BAH! Nothing I say, Nothing!
"The thought of suicide is a powerful solace: by means of it one gets through many a bad night" -- Friedrich Nietzsche

Jerry Falwell and Pat robertson.

One of them is dead, but I care so little I forget which one.

Oh, and Big Love.
The Universe is expanding<br />But I don't feel a damn thing<br />There's nothing you can do about it <br />Keep on dancing<br /><br />- That Handsome Devil, &quot;Loving Parasite&quot;
(03-03-2010, 11:31 PM)EyeScream link Wrote: Jerry Falwell and Pat robertson.

One of them is dead, but I care so little I forget which one.

Oh, and Big Love.

Falwell is the one who's dead, Robertson is still alive and stupid......

Peace &  :ht:,
Jenni
The Eleventh Doctor: Nobody important? Blimey, that's amazing. You know that in nine hundred years of time and space and I've never met anybody who wasn't important before.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Spiritual Insanity/ Yellow Religious Experiences murmur 3 3,695 12-01-2009, 06:20 PM
Last Post: Thistle