Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black hole
The Dragon says that Rolling was fine on New Years Eve, some years for us are better / worse than others, you were just having a bad New Years Eve.  You have nothing to be sorry for, I've hit the pits myself and know that we all need someone to listen to us, talk with us; I hope you were able to get some assurance ....

:hug08:  //al
We live by each other and for each other. Alone we can do so little. Together we can do so much.
-- Helen Keller
(01-01-2010, 05:17 PM)Dragon link Wrote: The Dragon says that Rolling was fine on New Years Eve, some years for us are better / worse than others, you were just having a bad New Years Eve.  You have nothing to be sorry for, I've hit the pits myself and know that we all need someone to listen to us, talk with us; I hope you were able to get some assurance ....

:hug08:  //al

Jenni agrees with Dragon, even if Dragon wasn't totally in the third person, but Jenni will forgive Dragon anyways.....  ;D
Here's a series of hugs for rolling, Jenni hopes rolling likes it....  :H2: :hug06: :H: :hug05: :hug08:

Peace &  :ht:,
Jenni
The Eleventh Doctor: Nobody important? Blimey, that's amazing. You know that in nine hundred years of time and space and I've never met anybody who wasn't important before.
(01-01-2010, 06:41 PM)rolling link Wrote: Rolling has felt a smile on her own face when she's read your messages.

Ho yes! Rolling appreciates a lot your supports  :thp: and your hugs   :hug05:

Btw, she sends you her friendship from all her heart… She thanks you again !   :ht:

Jenni is always happy to help.... If Rolling needs to talk, feel free to PM Jenni.... Jenni is on a lot, mainly during the day, and Jenni checks CSS quite a bit....  :hug05: :H2: :hug06: :H: :hug08:

Peace &  :ht:,
Jenni
The Eleventh Doctor: Nobody important? Blimey, that's amazing. You know that in nine hundred years of time and space and I've never met anybody who wasn't important before.
Rolling deleted herself  Sad
"I want to thrive, not just survive." - Thrive, Switchfoot