Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Third person any day
Ok, Jenni made a third person section for third person posts..... Third person posts are basically instead of using, I, me, and whatever, you use your name.... Come on Placid, Mel, Thistle..... We got the third person board now..... Let's all have a bit of fun.... So is the word of Jenni....  ;D  :Jmp: :ccjmp: :fjred: :Hpr: :lv104:

Peace &  :ht:,
Jenni
The Eleventh Doctor: Nobody important? Blimey, that's amazing. You know that in nine hundred years of time and space and I've never met anybody who wasn't important before.
Tumbleweed finds this retarded. Is he doing this right? (sorry)
(12-21-2009, 03:30 PM)tumbleweed link Wrote: Tumbleweed finds this retarded. Is he doing this right? (sorry)

Yes, Tumbleweed is doing it right..... It's kinda fun when you get a bunch of people doing it..... Jenni, Mel, Placid and Thistle had fun doing it a while back..... That's why Jenni started this..... Not everyone has to do it if they don't want to..... It's just a way to be silly.....

Jenni
The Eleventh Doctor: Nobody important? Blimey, that's amazing. You know that in nine hundred years of time and space and I've never met anybody who wasn't important before.
the placid loves the third person fun. where placid lives there's a radio station that had open phone third person Thursday, it was the best moment of placids Thursday mornings, till she switched radio stations
JMAC
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment."
 - Ralph Waldo Emerson
for the worth of all people

Beacon fink dat talkin in fird person make Beacon sound dumb.

Why Beacon need cork on the end of his fork while him eat spaghetti??  ???
(12-22-2009, 09:32 AM)Beacon link Wrote: Beacon fink dat talkin in fird person make Beacon sound dumb.

Why Beacon need cork on the end of his fork while him eat spaghetti??  ???

LMAO...... Jenni thought that was funny.....

Jenni
thistle apparently forgot to do this.  :-\
(12-22-2009, 08:19 PM)Thistle link Wrote: thistle apparently forgot to do this.   :-\

That's ok..... Thistle is allowed to forget things on occasion..... Jenni should have done it the day she said something about it instead of waiting a while to do it...... :hug08:

Jenni
(12-23-2009, 08:21 AM)Jenni link Wrote: [quote author=Thistle link=topic=1198.msg7399#msg7399 date=1261531173]
thistle apparently forgot to do this.   :-\

That's ok..... Thistle is allowed to forget things on occasion..... Jenni should have done it the day she said something about it instead of waiting a while for thistle to do it...... :hug08:

Jenni
[/quote]

jenni should know better by now  Big Grin
Mel wishes everyone Merry Christmas.