Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moral Dilemma
You are walking down the street when you see an open briefcase on the sidewalk.

The briefcase has $1,000 in it.

Across the street there is a police station.

Do you spend the money on whores or crack?
The Universe is expanding<br />But I don't feel a damn thing<br />There's nothing you can do about it <br />Keep on dancing<br /><br />- That Handsome Devil, &quot;Loving Parasite&quot;
lmao...i'd vote for option three...a lot of weed and a supply of twinkies...

;D
"If I thought my answer were given to anyone who would ever return to the world, this flame would stand still without moving any further. But since never from this abyss has anyone ever returned alive, if what I hear is true, without fear of infamy I answer you.
- Dante "The Inferno"
Whores, easy.
(12-19-2009, 04:04 PM)EyeScream link Wrote: You are walking down the street when you see an open briefcase on the sidewalk.

The briefcase has $1,000 in it.

Across the street there is a police station.

Do you spend the money on whores or crack?

Well you could spend it on whores and crack, but then the pimps and drug-dealers would kill you for stealing the pay-off they left for the cops...  Smile
You invest in a couple whores first, then take THEIR crack
oh what fun it would be to blow my mind and fall into the sun
i think i'd pay my back rent.

make my overdue car payment.

buy some ammunition. 

and take as many pimps and drug dealers with me as i could.

thistle is a *very* good shot.

:clchk:
$1,000 - that sure isn't enough to get worked up over.  If it were me, I'd by the parts I want for a new computer ( since I build my own, I can get a decent 'box' for a grand )

I regret to say that my character isn't good enough to even consider turning it in to the police ....
We live by each other and for each other. Alone we can do so little. Together we can do so much.
-- Helen Keller