Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
gloat in the knowledge that you aren't THIS stupid
http://unarius.org/
ROFL! My lord, these things are so funny! Pretentious, pseudoscientific crap at its worst...

"The teachings of Unarius explain the origin of atomic life within the new holographic paradigm of an interdimensional science".
WE would say:
"If someone is nasty to you, don't let it bother you."

Unarius would say:
"It has often been said, in metaphysical circles, that thoughts, emotions, and deeds often return to the sender; but the principle involved and contained in this truth has not been told. Since everything is energy in some frequency or rate of vibration (or dimension), then thus, too, are thoughts and emotions.

We can so liken our own mental mechanism to that of a radio or TV. Always necessary is the sending and receiving—the two poles or polarities, the positive and the negative. This can easily be proven by the numerous persons who understand and use thought transference, transmission, or so-called mind reading, as this transpires constantly whether or not individuals are thus aware. One individual is the sender or positive polarity, the second person, the receiver or the negative pole.

It has frequently been observed, by numerous persons, that when individuals send out a barrage of hostility, anger, jealousy, fear, or many other of the numerous negative thoughts and emotions, the one receiving them, or having these energies directed unto him, often becomes ill, and more frequent than not, quite suddenly, and in many different manifestations.

Ordinarily the person receiving this barrage of hostile, negative, and potent dynamic energy is attuned to the sender or is on the same wavelength or frequency; thus the result is the same as filling a dry sponge with water. The individual absorbs all this negativity and therefore becomes attuned, aligned with, and receptive to the conglomerate masses of negative influences, such as viruses, etc., which are ever-present, and so abundant and most bountiful in the cosmos about the earth, since they thrive on negation. There need be no time element before the receiver of this vile and negative energy manifests and takes its effect, becoming the originating cause of numerous and diverse illnesses and conditions of innumerable types, for these can take place instantly.

The frequently referred to "boomerang effect" takes place when the one to whom these negations (anger, hostility, fear, etc.) are directed, is not in this same frequency, or does not respond to the anger or negations, but can, instead, remain at peace, poised and calm on a positive and higher plane of consciousness. In this instance then, there is no target, so to speak, or reciprocating or receiving pole, or minus side of the polarity (+ & –). The sender then becomes the receiver, for this energy must travel somewhere, just as the action of the magnet.

Since the sender or the positive pole is the only particular negative frequency in this immediate locale or environment, thus the cycle or circle is formed, and the sender becomes also the receiver, or the negative receiving pole. Whatever the negation was, that which was projected and directed to another is attracted back unto its originating source; the cycle is formed and the sender becomes also the receiver, as there then is no other receptacle to which this negative energy may adhere, or with which it may become impinged or amassed.

This return to the transmitter activity takes place so long as the intended victim of this negative barrage remains absolutely positive and on a higher plane or vibrating frequency, since there is then no other receptacle unto which to be drawn or with which to be attracted. Thus the individual, storming in his fit of anger, cursing, or berating of another, becomes his own target, and all these negative, harmful energies flow back unto its originating source, as the individual is a perfect receiver, being in this identical vibrating frequency. Thus, the vicious circle goes round and round; the more negation is fed and discharged, the more is received by him. Before long this person becomes ill, as now he is in the exact frequency with literally countless billions of diseases, illnesses, viruses, and the innumerable negations that exist, adhere, thrive and multiply in the lower and astral dimension, which are unseen by the physical eye, but far more injurious and harmful than any imaginable thing that may be seen in the physical worlds.

So therefore, if you do not wish to become the victim of another's anger, rage, hostility, fears, and frustrations, remove the target! Rise quickly into a higher plane or dimension of consciousness; do not respond to the negative set in motion. Instead, direct thoughts of peace and love unto the one who is seemingly berating or belittling you, or one who is temporarily caught in this maelstrom of negation, which will be projected back unto its originating source if it is not neutralized or dissipated by good, strong, positive, healthy energies of love, light, and peace. This, a second individual can always do, and should do. "
i wish i could properly infiltrate things like this but none of these groups will waste money setting up in alabama, tho i'm absolutely positive there's real good money to be made off this state i guess there just scared of the pitchforks and torches
(12-13-2009, 11:06 AM)Beacon link Wrote: WE would say:
\"If someone is nasty to you, don't let it bother you.\"

Unarius would say:
\"[Crock of shit]\"

That's brilliant. Did you come up with that off the top of your head? You should go into politics.
(that way when you kill yourself, no one will find it strange.  Wink )
The Universe is expanding<br />But I don't feel a damn thing<br />There's nothing you can do about it <br />Keep on dancing<br /><br />- That Handsome Devil, &quot;Loving Parasite&quot;
(12-13-2009, 10:21 PM)EyeScream link Wrote: [quote author=Beacon link=topic=1165.msg7172#msg7172 date=1260720391]
WE would say:
\"If someone is nasty to you, don't let it bother you.\"

Unarius would say:
\"[Crock of shit]\"

That's brilliant. Did you come up with that off the top of your head? You should go into politics.
(that way when you kill yourself, no one will find it strange.  Wink )
[/quote]

Oh no! All due credit for that gem goes to Dr Norman of the "Unarius Academy of Science"...

http://www.unarius.org/boomerang.html

Hilarious  ;D
i kept reading this as "uranius"

which i guess i will continue to do as he apparently speaks with his butthole, ace ventura-like

:ht:
even complete idiots insist you take them seriously lol

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  STUPID PEOPLE % 7 3,310 10-17-2009, 02:38 PM
Last Post: Thistle