Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prozac Nation
Anyone else seen it? I just did yesterday, I thought it was great.
Never seen it, but I did read the book, as well as another book by the author (Elizabeth Wurtzel).

I agree, it's good.
The Universe is expanding<br />But I don't feel a damn thing<br />There's nothing you can do about it <br />Keep on dancing<br /><br />- That Handsome Devil, &quot;Loving Parasite&quot;
You should see the movie, Christina Ricci is hot in it.
Hmm never read/watched. I read "Girl, Interrupted" though and thought it was really good. Brought back  a lot of memories from my own hospitalization. Never saw the movie, heard it was overdone.
(09-01-2009, 09:36 PM)richardregius link Wrote:You should see the movie, Christina Ricci is hot in it.

The author really is that hot in real life, you should Google her.
The Universe is expanding<br />But I don't feel a damn thing<br />There's nothing you can do about it <br />Keep on dancing<br /><br />- That Handsome Devil, &quot;Loving Parasite&quot;
(09-02-2009, 03:33 PM)EyeScream link Wrote:[quote author=richardregius link=topic=879.msg5571#msg5571 date=1251859015]

[/quote]

you're right
(09-02-2009, 11:00 PM)richardregius link Wrote:[quote author=EyeScream link=topic=879.msg5591#msg5591 date=1251923606]
[quote author=richardregius link=topic=879.msg5571#msg5571 date=1251859015]

[/quote]

you're right
[/quote]

Yes. I haven't seen the movie yet, but there are screenshots of Christina Ricci all over the place with her bazoongas on display...

I have the movie"Girl Interrupted", which I thought was pretty good. I've not read the book though.