Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THINGS THE PERSON IN FRONT OF YOU AT THE CHECK OUT SAYS
1. "Wait! I have a coupon somewhere at the bottom of my purse."

2. "Oh damn! I left my cheque book out in the car."

3. "Isn't that funny? None of the things I picked up had prices on them."

4. "You mean this brand isn't on sale? Ooops! Let me run and get the right kind."

5. "I demand to speak with the manager!"

6. "You have no idea how long I've been waiting to get rid of this sack of pennies."

7. "Hold on...my husband is bringing another cart cart...Where is he?... Hubert?!"

8. "Wait! Let me check that receipt-- all eight feet if it!"

9. "No. No. No. You've bagged these groceries all wrong. Let me show you the right way."

10. "Ooops! This 200-lb. bag of dog food has a hole in it. Here, you sweep the crumbles off the counter and I'll go see if I can carry another bag over."
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Guest for this post:
  • nikoo_o
or....they attempt to pay for their groceries with a 3-party check written on the bank of yemen using only their underwear label as identification
...and i always seem to be behind them with a cart of frozen food....

Big Grin
"If I thought my answer were given to anyone who would ever return to the world, this flame would stand still without moving any further. But since never from this abyss has anyone ever returned alive, if what I hear is true, without fear of infamy I answer you.
- Dante "The Inferno"
haha  :lv104:
oh what fun it would be to blow my mind and fall into the sun

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nobody comes around my growing family without a background check! unlegendary 2 3,553 04-14-2010, 01:18 PM
Last Post: unlegendary