Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MEN DIE SOONER THAN WOMEN
because women take longer to get ready[move] :Hpr:[/move]                                [move] :Hpr:[/move]
(10-16-2009, 03:42 PM)% link Wrote:because women take longer to get ready[move] :Hpr:[/move]                                 [move] :Hpr:[/move]

LOL.....

Peace &  :ht:,
Jenni
The Eleventh Doctor: Nobody important? Blimey, that's amazing. You know that in nine hundred years of time and space and I've never met anybody who wasn't important before.
I thought the reason women lived longer was because sperm has vitamin C.
The Universe is expanding<br />But I don't feel a damn thing<br />There's nothing you can do about it <br />Keep on dancing<br /><br />- That Handsome Devil, &quot;Loving Parasite&quot;
(10-17-2009, 12:21 AM)EyeScream link Wrote:I thought the reason women lived longer was because sperm has vitamin C.

HA HA.....

Jenni
The Eleventh Doctor: Nobody important? Blimey, that's amazing. You know that in nine hundred years of time and space and I've never met anybody who wasn't important before.
(10-17-2009, 12:21 AM)EyeScream link Wrote:I thought the reason women lived longer was because sperm has vitamin C.

is that why it stings if you get it in your eye?

erm, or so i have been told.
and you all tell me i need to behave
lol
(10-17-2009, 07:33 PM)% link Wrote:and you all tell me i need to behave

This is Happy Halls.... We don't have to behave totally here....  ;D Plus, being silly on occasion isn't a bad thing.....

Jenni

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ya really shouldn't mess with old women! Dragon 1 1,879 08-20-2018, 06:26 PM
Last Post: UnicornSmudge
  Promiscuous men vs. promiscuous women... Beacon 2 1,770 12-04-2009, 05:34 PM
Last Post: Thistle
  Hannibal Lecter calls the women's shelter Beacon 0 1,142 12-04-2009, 01:52 PM
Last Post: Beacon
  TWO MEN FROM SCOTLAND % 1 1,520 09-20-2009, 03:02 PM
Last Post: JenniLynne