Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To jump or not .....
Bob, a handsome dude, walked into a sports bar around 9:58 pm. He sat down next to a blonde at the bar and stared up at the TV.

The 10 pm news was coming on.  The news crew was covering the story of a man on the ledge of a large building preparing to jump.

The blonde looked at Bob and said, "Do you think he'll jump?"

Bob said, "You know, I bet he'll jump."

The blonde replied, "Well, I bet he won't."

Bob placed a $20 bill on the bar and said, "You're on!"

Just as the blonde placed her money on the bar, the guy on the ledge did a swan dive off the building, falling to his death.

The blonde was very upset, but willingly handed her $20 to Bob, saying, "Fair's fair.  Here's your money."

Bob replied, "I can't take your money.  I saw this earlier on the 5 pm news, and so I knew he would jump."

The blonde replied, "I did too, but didn't think he'd do it again."

Bob took the money...

- - - - -

Since things are a litle slow today ......
We live by each other and for each other. Alone we can do so little. Together we can do so much.
-- Helen Keller
(09-19-2009, 09:14 PM)Dragon link Wrote: Bob, a handsome dude, walked into a sports bar around 9:58 pm. He sat down next to a blonde at the bar and stared up at the TV.

The 10 pm news was coming on.  The news crew was covering the story of a man on the ledge of a large building preparing to jump.

The blonde looked at Bob and said, \"Do you think he'll jump?\"

Bob said, \"You know, I bet he'll jump.\"

The blonde replied, \"Well, I bet he won't.\"

Bob placed a $20 bill on the bar and said, \"You're on!\"

Just as the blonde placed her money on the bar, the guy on the ledge did a swan dive off the building, falling to his death.

The blonde was very upset, but willingly handed her $20 to Bob, saying, \"Fair's fair.  Here's your money.\"

Bob replied, \"I can't take your money.  I saw this earlier on the 5 pm news, and so I knew he would jump.\"

The blonde replied, \"I did too, but didn't think he'd do it again.\"

Bob took the money...

- - - - -

Since things are a litle slow today ......

LMAO......

Peace &  :ht:,
Jenni
The Eleventh Doctor: Nobody important? Blimey, that's amazing. You know that in nine hundred years of time and space and I've never met anybody who wasn't important before.
lol...that's one i can share at the office...it's hard to find clean jokes... Big Grin
"If I thought my answer were given to anyone who would ever return to the world, this flame would stand still without moving any further. But since never from this abyss has anyone ever returned alive, if what I hear is true, without fear of infamy I answer you.
- Dante "The Inferno"