Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PLACID PATH
(09-16-2009, 06:05 PM)% link Wrote:i don't see any of that

It's up in the top right hand corner of the main page.....

Peace &  :ht:,
Jenni
The Eleventh Doctor: Nobody important? Blimey, that's amazing. You know that in nine hundred years of time and space and I've never met anybody who wasn't important before.
(09-16-2009, 03:49 PM)% link Wrote:oh so now i'm a liar as well ,
i said i have a hard time getting around here

yes, and i believe you, and for the umpteenth effing time have offered you help.

accept it or not.  but if you choose not to, then i really dont want to hear that you are having difficulties.
(09-17-2009, 09:36 AM)Thistle link Wrote:[quote author=% link=topic=960.msg6100#msg6100 date=1253134179]
oh so now i'm a liar as well ,
i said i have a hard time getting around here

yes, and i believe you, and for the umpteenth effing time have offered you help.

accept it or not.  but if you choose not to, then i really dont want to hear that you are having difficulties.
[/quote]

We figured out what the problem was.....

Jenni
The Eleventh Doctor: Nobody important? Blimey, that's amazing. You know that in nine hundred years of time and space and I've never met anybody who wasn't important before.
if you don't want to hear about it stop asking , you wanna help me ok , go ahead , help me
(09-17-2009, 01:04 PM)% link Wrote:if you don't want to hear about it stop asking , you wanna help me ok , go ahead , help me

Consider the subject dropped then...... Help is provided in above posts should you want to ask.....

Jenni