Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PLACID PATH
if i did what you say i did it was totally by accident ,
i find this whole forum thing really hard to find my way around in ,
and just when i do sort of get it my posts get moved and things get locked and i get yelled at
Hey, have you suffered a brain injury? Not meaning to be offensive, it's just that you sound like you have problems.

Miki

%, we have offered you assistance in finding your way around numerous times.  if you can navigate usenet, you can certainly navigate here.

miki, and all, please address personal questions such as these via pm.  some people may not wish to publically share medical or other info.

:ht:
oh so now i'm a liar as well ,
i said i have a hard time getting around here
(09-16-2009, 03:49 PM)% link Wrote:oh so now i'm a liar as well ,
i said i have a hard time getting around here

I don't see where Thistle is calling you a liar..... She was simply saying that help has been offered to you in figuring out how to navigate the forum....

Peace &  :ht:,
Jenni
The Eleventh Doctor: Nobody important? Blimey, that's amazing. You know that in nine hundred years of time and space and I've never met anybody who wasn't important before.
and all i was saying is i have a hard time getting around in here ,
to which i was told if i can post in asd i can find my way here
(09-16-2009, 04:13 PM)% link Wrote:and all i was saying is i have a hard time getting around in here ,
to which i was told if i can post in asd i can find my way here

Well, if you want help navigating here, just send me a PM, and I'll see what I can do to help you.....

Jenni
The Eleventh Doctor: Nobody important? Blimey, that's amazing. You know that in nine hundred years of time and space and I've never met anybody who wasn't important before.
ok , how do i send a pm i don't see that option anywhere
(09-16-2009, 05:05 PM)% link Wrote:ok , how do i send a pm i don't see that option anywhere

Well, you can either click on my name and at the bottom of the profile, you can click on Send Private Message...... Or up at the top under Profile is number/numberPM you click that and it brings up your PMs and you can type in my name to send one.... I hope that helps....

Jenni
i don't see any of that