Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HORSE RACES
[move]1[/move][move]2[move][/move]3[move][/move]4[/move][move]5[/move]
It's a tie......

Peace &  :ht:,
Jenni
The Eleventh Doctor: Nobody important? Blimey, that's amazing. You know that in nine hundred years of time and space and I've never met anybody who wasn't important before.
dammit i bet on 2!
(09-04-2009, 09:51 PM)Jenni link Wrote: It's a tie......

Peace &  :ht:,
Jenni

you didn't wait long enough
(09-05-2009, 11:14 AM)Thistle link Wrote: dammit i bet on 2!

well are all these new , ' FEMALE "
mods fucking with me ,
and telling me no way yay
No, %, it's not;  if you'll look at the times on these message, you'll find *I* sent you the first one.  CSS = Chronic Suicide Support, if you need support, we're here for you; if you're really feeling good, we'll celebrate with you - but it's up to you to tell us what you're feeling.  As I supposed to assume that all these "Yay's" mean you've having agood day only to have you come down on me because you're not.

Talk to us, and you might not find you're message going to the Happy Halls.

//al
We live by each other and for each other. Alone we can do so little. Together we can do so much.
-- Helen Keller
(09-05-2009, 08:18 PM)Dragon link Wrote: No, %, it's not;  if you'll look at the times on these message, you'll find *I* sent you the first one.  CSS = Chronic Suicide Support, if you need support, we're here for you; if you're really feeling good, we'll celebrate with you - but it's up to you to tell us what you're feeling.  As I supposed to assume that all these \"Yay's\" mean you've having agood day only to have you come down on me because you're not.

Talk to us, and you might not find you're message going to the Happy Halls.

//al

i don't think i'd like sharing myself with ,
people that will tell me where i can say what
(09-05-2009, 08:07 PM)% link Wrote: [quote author=Thistle link=topic=897.msg5686#msg5686 date=1252167298]
dammit i bet on 2!

well are all these new , ' FEMALE "
mods fucking with me ,
and telling me no way yay
[/quote]

Hon, we're not telling you that you can't do the yay thing, we'd just like to hear more from you than just yay..... Also, Dragon (a male mod) was the first one to mention it to you.....

Peace,
me
The Eleventh Doctor: Nobody important? Blimey, that's amazing. You know that in nine hundred years of time and space and I've never met anybody who wasn't important before.
well that makes it simpler ,
now everyone can move my posts except me ,
makes me feel like i should say sorry i'm a happy person
(09-06-2009, 12:23 PM)% link Wrote: well that makes it simpler ,
now everyone can move my posts except me ,
makes me feel like i should say sorry i'm a happy person

Okay, hold it ... sarcasm is not going to get you much of anywhere.
In the first place there are, I believe, six peoples who can do anything beside read and reply to your messages ... a long way from anyone.
If you were to say, "Yay, I got a new job!!" no one would object.  Had you only posted the horse races which started this thread, which I and the other mods thought was cute, none would have said much, if anything.
However, you went on to post something like six other "Yay!" messages which was a bit much.  Now rather than deleting them as spam we moved them to happy halls ... you have since complained that the messages were moved, complained that the female mods were picking on you, and basically ignored my response.  Then went on to say that you don't feel like saying anything if you can't do whatever you like wherever you like ... sorry guy CSS has few rules, but we do expect them to be observed.
I'm glad that you're feeling good - I'd like to know why you're feeling so good.  Maybe your experiences can help others but not if you don't talk.
I would suggest that if you have any further problems with the mods that you take it up IN PM with Thistle, this thread has, in my opinion, gone on long enough.
We live by each other and for each other. Alone we can do so little. Together we can do so much.
-- Helen Keller