Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
25 seconds of hope
Wow, that was terrific.... Thanks for sharing that with us.... Welcome to CSS....

Peace &  :ht:,
Jenni
The Eleventh Doctor: Nobody important? Blimey, that's amazing. You know that in nine hundred years of time and space and I've never met anybody who wasn't important before.
"Like a castaway gazing after the ship passing him by, you gaze after the
plane disappearing at the horizon. You sob with disappointment as tears
well up your eyes. The rescue party didn't come. There never was any
rescue party. You will never ever get away from here. Finally the light
has gone, and it's dark and lonely again, just like it ever was. Just
like it'll always be."

Dear de Bris,
    It is difficult for me to articulate what is in my heart as I read this, again and again. I am struck still by its' beauty; its' inviting austerity, and I continue to read it. Yet, there's a little voice inside me- no, not that kind of voice- that says "STOP! STOP READING IT!"
    Its' as if you read my mind. This is what I'm feeling. I certainly need to hear it or, in this case read it. I've been trying to define what's going on inside my head for some time now. It hurts; its' psychic pain.  Its' like stretching out a muscle cramp; its' painful but it feels good in a peculiar way, and it is good that I've heard this message. However, I don't like the message. I need to hear it but I don't want to. Does that make sense?
    I can only guess what sort of event is happening inside your mind. I most certainly respect you; you have great courage.
    But I don't envy you your journey. Please, be as kind to yourself as you can.
    And stay in touch here. Please.  
(07-24-2009, 11:23 AM)de Bris link Wrote: Jenni, goodcatholicboy, thanks for your replies.

And sorry for coming back so late. Truth be told, I was kinda mortified and didn't know what to say. Still don't, actually, other than this: Whatever positive or otherwise flattering conclusions about me you might draw, they're most certainly wrong.

But thanks for the kind words anyway.

its funny that we are the least qualified people to tell others how they should see us...talk about skewed perception!

imho, it boils down to "i hate me so you should too"; "if you only knew me, you'd hate me as much as i do"...

neither one of which are probably accurate

:ht: