Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Color
So...what's the diagnosis, doc?

Or are we supposed to make our own diagnosis..

:nja:
I know this is a simple question and I should play along and give a simple answer but I could never choose one. Color is relationships. Just like shades. What's black without white? And at different times I pay closer attention to different colors, transitioning to summer I notice the incredible greens and the variation in them. In the fall the vibrant reds and yellows. 

http://www.morning-earth.org/ARTISTNATUR...orthy.html

J'adore.
Maybe...sometimes it's just the mood you're in...but i really like red!
Have you seen "Hero" (the 2002 Zhang Yimou film) ?

The color themes in that movie are pretty spectacular, IMO.
(06-13-2009, 04:28 AM)So Much So little link Wrote: I know this is a simple question and I should play along and give a simple answer but I could never choose one. Color is relationships. Just like shades. What's black without white? And at different times I pay closer attention to different colors, transitioning to summer I notice the incredible greens and the variation in them. In the fall the vibrant reds and yellows. 

http://www.morning-earth.org/ARTISTNATUR...orthy.html

J'adore.

GOLDSWORTHY! yes AWESOME work! we show it to the kids alot at work and challenge them to make art in a similar way when we're like off on a hike or soemthing.

my boss says he thinks orange is the international colour of adventure, i don't know why, i just like orange
JMAC
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment."
 - Ralph Waldo Emerson
for the worth of all people
mauve
Green. Jade green.
yay, it's leigh!!

also http://www.colorquiz.com/
That color test was surprisingly insightful, I was very skeptical initially thinking the first few answers had all the prescience of a fortune cookie, but it won me over in the end. In terms of my present circumstances it got my general feeling down quite accurately.

"Feels hopeless and depressed and looking for some relief. Wants to feel safe physically and emotionally and a chance to recover from the depression that he feels."

"Feeling held back and restricted from moving forward, looking for a solution that will give him more freedom and less obstacles."

Pretty on the nose.
"Needs excitement and constant stimulation. Willingly participates in activities that are thrilling and offer adventure. "

"Looking to stand out in the crowd and wanting to keep her rank and status. her current situation is irritating her because she can't seem to find anybody out there who values the same high standards she does. she is feeling isolated and wants to give in to her carnal urges, but can't bring herself to appear weak in the eyes of others. Wants others to see her unique qualities and character but can't stand to come off as needy, so instead she has an ""I don't care"" attitude and pushing people away. she turns her back on those who criticizes her behavior, but beneath her indifference is a person who is in desperate need of approval."

Giving more than she is getting back and feels misunderstood and unappreciated. Feels she is being forced into compromising and even her close relationships leave her feeling emotional distant.

"Although she is able to find contentment through sexual activity, she feels hopeless to change her problems and difficulties and continues to make the best of what she has."

"Is bothered when her needs and desires are misunderstood and she feels there is no one to turn to or rely on. her self-centered attitude can cause her to be easily offended.

Applies tough standards to her potential partner and demands an unrealistic perfection in her sex life."

"Feels she is in a hopeless situation, which causes her to feel depressed. she resists things which she finds difficult or not to her liking and shields herself from the things which irritate her. "

"Struggles with her need for respect and admiration from others; feels she needs to make a name for herself and stand out from the crowd. she acts out by insisting she be the center of attention, and refuses to step back, stand down, or take on a minor, insignificant role."

"Is disappointed and let down, feels there is no point in making new goals as they will leave her feeling the same way. Is unable to admit to her short comings, which leads her to act out in an aggressive and resentful way."

Sounds about right...
The Universe is expanding<br />But I don't feel a damn thing<br />There's nothing you can do about it <br />Keep on dancing<br /><br />- That Handsome Devil, &quot;Loving Parasite&quot;