Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Discord (Chat)
Well, that could be a statement of life ... but in this case it's not.

Since MyBB doesn't have a decent chat option, many of our users have moved to Discord to chatter.  If you'd like to talk 'real time' try https://discord.gg/CmmhB2c which is the invite link to CSS on Discord.
We live by each other and for each other. Alone we can do so little. Together we can do so much.
-- Helen Keller
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to Dragon for this post:
  • nameless the dog-boy, nikoo_o, UnicornSmudge
I want to add here, for any new folks browsing who want to join us on the Discord chat, we do request that you sign up here on the Forum as well, it helps build trust and safety in the community. Please use the same username on both platforms.

The admin and mods thank you for your compliance.
A bucket full of wishes... is sometimes too heavy

Loved  Gloomy
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to UnicornSmudge for this post:
  • Dragon, Satiny
I'll expound a bit on this. The Discord group and the forum are run by different people with different reasons and outlooks.

For those who create an account here, an account on Discord is not automatically created - if you wish to access both then you need to create accounts on both. Since, as @UnicornSmudge has said (I believe on Discord) that what we discuss is often sensitive we regrettably need to ensure that the trolls are kept at a distance.

As the admin here, I have access to your registration information so approving you is fairly easy. It would help the admins on Discord if you'd use the same user name / ID on both the forum and Discord, they simply have to check the users list here to know that you're a registered member and then approve you there.

I'm sorry for this extra work, but we have a great group of folks who try hard to make sure that you're safe and that anything you might say is secure within the bounds of both the forum and Discord.
We live by each other and for each other. Alone we can do so little. Together we can do so much.
-- Helen Keller
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to Dragon for this post:
  • Melom, Satiny, They/Them/Many, UnicornSmudge