Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Posthumous Release
I decided I'd make a thread for posting my paintings since someone mentioned being curious about my art! I thought I could update it with more as I make/finish pieces, and that people could post photos of their own art too! I'd love to see what other people make or what creative outlets they utilize! 

[Image: tumblr_pr66aiV6QZ1rsfrsq_540.jpg]
"It came to me in a forest that moved as the sea" is my most recent finished piece.
It features a "character" named Saint that I first started to paint during fugue states, and has later become nearly the only thing I paint. This piece was of a dream I had, where it came to me in a forest but everything moved and crashed like quiet waves. It spoke to me, but I don't remember what it said. I felt calm though, and unthreatened. It was done in oils. I think its one of my favorite pieces.
There isn't anything that can save you forever, but there's a lot that can save you right now. 
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to GoodbyeLulu for this post:
  • Abzilla, Keralin
This is really good, Lulu. You've got artistic talent!
"I want to thrive, not just survive." - Thrive, Switchfoot
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Lurker.In.The.Night for this post:
  • GoodbyeLulu
Thank you for sharing your artwork Smile I really like oil paintings and I'm keen on seeing more of whatever you'd like to share.
A first sign of the beginning of understanding is the wish to die. ~ F. Kafka
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Satiny for this post:
  • GoodbyeLulu