Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Anyone Here Non Christian?
Atheist... hmm, lots of us here.
(04-18-2009, 08:27 AM)Woody link Wrote: Ish, there is one other wiccan on the forum that I know of, but he doesn't post very much.

Woody

That's cool. I'm not alone after all.
(04-12-2009, 02:09 AM)Ishtar link Wrote: I'm a practicing Wiccan. Have been for many years.

After many years of practice, have you seen much improvement?  Wink
(04-18-2009, 08:24 AM)Ishtar link Wrote: Nice to see so much diversity in this group! Lol, seems like I'm I'm the only resident wiccan though. I guess I gotta be me.

I may not be wiccan, but I do know a little bit about it and I'm alway up for hearing about it, so you can feel free to discuss it anytime...... I'll join in....

Peace,
Jenni
The Eleventh Doctor: Nobody important? Blimey, that's amazing. You know that in nine hundred years of time and space and I've never met anybody who wasn't important before.
I'm with Jenny, I'm not wiccan, but I used to be and will be happy to discuss it too.  It just wasn't for me and didn't encompass all my beliefs is all.
I’m Jewish by birth and practice. I have a few Wiccan friends, we have done a couple rituals together (don’t tell my rabbi) and I think it’s pretty cool stuff. Also I relate a lot to the Buddhist doctrines of emptiness and so on. I believe in G-d wholeheartedly… but I have a few bones to pick with Him.
oh what fun it would be to blow my mind and fall into the sun
I am currently an solitary practitioner of the Wiccan faith. I am however hoping to join a coven one day and eventually become a high priest. (if I live that long that is)

~Light~
(05-04-2009, 03:44 PM)Light link Wrote: I am currently an solitary practitioner of the Wiccan faith. I am however hoping to join a coven one day and eventually become a high priest. (if I live that long that is)

~Light~

a "high" priest?

::giggles::
Well, some want to be high and others want to be priests, so why not put them together so that he's a high priest ... okay, I'll bow out gracelessly.

In answer to the question, I'm a diest - what in older times was called a freethinker.  I definitely have a belief in God but probably not one many - except the Wiccans - would recognize.

//al
We live by each other and for each other. Alone we can do so little. Together we can do so much.
-- Helen Keller
(05-04-2009, 03:52 PM)Thistle link Wrote:
Quote:I am currently an solitary practitioner of the Wiccan faith. I am however hoping to join a coven one day and eventually become a high priest. (if I live that long that is)

~Light~

a "high" priest?

::giggles::

Lol A high priest is just a distinction in Wicca. You see all Wiccan are their own Priests and Priestesses, a high priest or priestess however is someone who leads a Wiccan coven.