Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Anyone Here Non Christian?
I'm a practicing Wiccan. Have been for many years. What are you? Just curious.
I'm Buddhist.

Ez
All human beings should try to learn before they die what they are running from, and to, and why.<br /> - James Thurber
I don't believe in anything. 
I'm an atheist although sometimes I do wish I had some kind of belief to cling on to and assure me that all is well.
i'm jewish.

actually i think most the people here are non-christian.
i feel the knife going in<br />im feeling anxious<br />not enough to kill me<br />i thought itd happen fast.<br />-tegan&amp;sara
I'm agnostic...... I believe that there's a higher power out there, but I won't fit what I believe into what a church wants me to believe....

Peace,
Jenni
The Eleventh Doctor: Nobody important? Blimey, that's amazing. You know that in nine hundred years of time and space and I've never met anybody who wasn't important before.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to JenniLynne for this post:
  • nikoo_o
For a long time I considered myself Buddhist. But now I'm not sure about anything anymore...
i'm actually a christian.

i just dont believe in beating people over the head with it, as have those whom i think give christians in general a bad name.  my faith is a very private thing to me.
(04-12-2009, 02:41 PM)Thistle link Wrote: i'm actually a christian.

i just dont believe in beating people over the head with it, as have those whom i think give christians in general a bad name.  my faith is a very private thing to me.

If we were to get technical, I'm Methodist (christian denomination), but I consider myself an agnostic because I believe in the higher power..... When I was younger, church was shoved down my throat which is probably why I don't go anymore, and why I consider myself agnostic......

Peace,
Jenni
The Eleventh Doctor: Nobody important? Blimey, that's amazing. You know that in nine hundred years of time and space and I've never met anybody who wasn't important before.
I'm a militant neo-Darwinian atheist fundamentalist, or at least, that's what they tell me.

For 25 years, however, I was just "nothing in particular." When I moved to the US and had to choose a label, that was the fist time I ever called myself an atheist, and all of a sudden I was all of the above. Go figure.

I think my sister might be a witch though  ;D