Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shakespearean insults!
(01-27-2022, 02:08 PM)UnicornSmudge Wrote: @nikoo_o  that thread that you're referring to used to have a code cheat sheet for all of us, including a code that would make you "slap" a given member "with a trout" LMAO that was my favorite. It wasn't a post that's limited to mods, I think now you probably see that? It just somehow disappeared from that first post.

I still can't but it's not that important lol. That trout explanation makes soooooo much more sense (sorry to all the people that I thought were to some degrees high/drunk/otherwise intoxicated when they typed that, hehe... Tongue).

(01-27-2022, 02:08 PM)UnicornSmudge Wrote: "Would the fountain of your mind were clear again, that I might water an ass at it."

Taken from: Troilus and Cressida

Lol I sort of think I understand the meaning but I want to know what y'all think first lol!!! 

About how even on the best of days, you're (not you you of course lmao) still an awful/stupid person that deserves to get watered down with asses. (Seriously i have no idea lmao).

[Thou] sanguine coward, [thou] bed-presser, [thou] horseback-breaker, [thou] huge hill of flesh!

Taken from: Henry IV, part I

P.S. @Dragon I think that the other thread is a "locked thread" so I can't actually respond to it (or add thanks to it haha). I'm not sure what you mean by "Unless you feel up to it."

If you meant that by DMing the code to me, and having me check which ones causes the whole message to disappear, then I mean... sure? (I wouldn't mind - although no promises I'll actually fix the issue, haha).
sometimes, having too much control of your mind leads to a loss of control
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to nikoo_o for this post:
  • Dragon, UnicornSmudge
@nikoo_o   Referring back a few posts, you can now, I think, see that message. 
Code:
[button=link]

was the offender, it appears as it's no longer supported in mybb or has other options that I don't know about.

Away, you bottle-ale rascal, you filthy bung, away!
Taken from: Henry IV, part 2
We live by each other and for each other. Alone we can do so little. Together we can do so much.
-- Helen Keller
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Dragon for this post:
  • nikoo_o
(01-27-2022, 08:50 PM)Dragon Wrote: Referring back a few posts, you can now see that message. 
Code:
[button=link]

Ahh *sighs* it's always the buttons that are causing all trouble. Rolleyes doglaugh

[You] live in the rank sweat of an enseamed bed,
Stew'd in corruption, honeying and making love ove the nasty sty!

Taken from: Hamlet
sometimes, having too much control of your mind leads to a loss of control
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to nikoo_o for this post:
  • Dragon, UnicornSmudge
Well, I am sure if this is meant to be a threat, however I feel like it would be considered a blessing in this community LOL

"I'll pray a thousand prayers for thy death."

Taken from: Measure for Measure

Now for something funny!

"Truly thou art damned, like an ill-roasted egg, all on one side."

Taken from: As You Like It

Lmaooo what an insult... You're damned like a poorly-cooked egg ... Hahahahahaaaa
A bucket full of wishes... is sometimes too heavy

Loved  Gloomy
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to UnicornSmudge for this post:
  • Dragon, nikoo_o
I replied to this once but it looks like I previewed it and then didn't post it ... so ...

My take on that is "I'll pray for your death" at an appropriate time, like 80-90 years after a long and happy life.

As far as the egg goes, @UnicornSmudge I'd bet that at some time you've had an egg "sunny side up" that was cooked a little too long, no? I don't know what happens to the egg but it becomes crispy and impossible to cut on the bottom ... a damned bad egg!
We live by each other and for each other. Alone we can do so little. Together we can do so much.
-- Helen Keller
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Dragon for this post:
  • nikoo_o, UnicornSmudge
(05-20-2022, 08:13 AM)Dragon Wrote: [...]

As far as the egg goes, @UnicornSmudge I'd bet that at some time you've had an egg "sunny side up" that was cooked a little too long, no?  I don't know what happens to the egg but it becomes crispy and impossible to cut on the bottom ... a damned bad egg!

So.... that is how I like my eggs... doglaugh crispy but with the yolk a little runny is ideal; however, a cooked yolk is better than gooey/runny whites! I don't eat eggs much anymore though haha
A bucket full of wishes... is sometimes too heavy

Loved  Gloomy
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to UnicornSmudge for this post:
  • nikoo_o

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  When Insults Had Class Dragon 2 1,745 01-22-2022, 11:00 PM
Last Post: nikoo_o