Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
looking for a friend, especially in New York
I did send her a quick message, mentioning that I was having a hard time finding what to say. I expressed a little more of what she means to me and sent her a poem I wrote, and hopefully I can clear my head and give her a proper reply soon.

Wow, she was really trying to just put an end to things then wasn't she. If you didn't do something she probably wouldn't be alive. It's really sad that the 911 operator didn't take you seriously, I don't understand that at all you would think they would take all calls seriously regardless of the situation. She's lucky to have you for a friend, because I'm sure a lot of people wouldn't have been able to make that call so I really respect you for doing that.

I know I care deeply about her, and while I've been too shy to admit it in the past I've tried letting her know in my most recent messages. She may not feel the same way about me, or maybe she does and just won't say, but ever since that day she called I can't view her as just a friend she's meant much more than that.

Messages In This Thread
RE: looking for a friend, especially in New York - by haywud - 09-09-2018, 10:08 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sad In DESPERATE need of a friend please 11dimension 8 9,862 02-14-2018, 02:55 AM
Last Post: bloom4