Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
looking for a friend, especially in New York
Yes we do still keep in touch, in fact I need to finish working on an email yet I'm struggling finding what I want to say to her.

That sounds like it must have been pretty rough to do. Not only knowing your friend was potentially in trouble, but also just trying to get help for them. Like what do you even say when trying to make that call, and I'm sure the operator might be confused as well. Hearing you story makes me wonder even more how my friend was able to make that call. I've never asked, but I imagine it wasn't as simple as picking up a phone and dialing. It was similar to what happened with you, except this girl only knew my name and the city where I lived.

I'm right there with you about phones. Mine is basically there as an emergency tool almost. Email is something I prefer too. When I get comfortable with someone I typically try and get them to email me instead of using things like forums and whatnot to chat.

Messages In This Thread
RE: looking for a friend, especially in New York - by haywud - 09-09-2018, 06:13 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sad In DESPERATE need of a friend please 11dimension 8 9,838 02-14-2018, 02:55 AM
Last Post: bloom4