Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chat Room
So, the Dragon knows that our chat room is a great place to go set in solitude - wasn't always that way but it is now.

He was wandering around a site someone mentioned to him and wandered into their chat room and a pleasant surprise there were a group of people chatting.  If you'd like to visit, go to ASBusStop read the note on conditions (very similar to ours) and chat away.

Feel free to mention the forum while you're there - or not.
We live by each other and for each other. Alone we can do so little. Together we can do so much.
-- Helen Keller
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Dragon for this post:
  • nikoo_o, UnicornSmudge
They seem to be nice! Thanks for the information Smile
A first sign of the beginning of understanding is the wish to die. ~ F. Kafka
Millionth wishes our chatroom wasn't so dead but thanks Dragon for the alternative.
My thoughts are going to eat me alive 
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to millionth for this post:
  • nikoo_o
(06-25-2018, 04:21 PM)Dragon Wrote: So, the Dragon knows that our chat room is a great place to go set in solitude .

doglaugh
"Is a great place to..."

Thanks for posting this link, Unicorns actually saw it when it was first posted, but never went to check it out. And, for the record, UnicornS often forgets to check the chat room, but yes pretty much every time she does, nobody's there. Often she'll say something to the empty room before leaving. 
UnicornS has noticed that @Dragon  often rolls dice While he is hanging out in the room of Solitude......UnicornS  also noticed that Dragon rolls 1's a lot, haha  Tongue  Hide

Now, UnicornS' question is,  are you actually just sitting by the computer rolling dice when you post these things? I
She hopes so, it completes the picture of the Dragon very well Cool Smile and Unicorns has thought about joining in on the fun, maybe next time.
A bucket full of wishes... is sometimes too heavy

Loved  Gloomy
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to UnicornSmudge for this post:
  • Dragon, nikoo_o
Rolling the dice is one of the pastimes that NightSong and I started when I'd mentions something and she'd have to go look (or vice-versa) so whenever I go into chat I normally roll a die or three.
My rolling the die is kinda like you talking to the empty room ...
We live by each other and for each other. Alone we can do so little. Together we can do so much.
-- Helen Keller
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Dragon for this post:
  • nikoo_o, UnicornSmudge
Yeah, i figured it is the same kind of thing Smile it made me think of Dungeons and Dragons, and you're already a dragon, and then I thought that well, you must be in the dungeon master Smile
A bucket full of wishes... is sometimes too heavy

Loved  Gloomy
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to UnicornSmudge for this post:
  • nikoo_o